• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CastofThousands

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Very true, right now I wonder if any of the fracs have a "true" 5 year plan. I think the market is so volatile, and uncharted, the fracs are just trying to find the right path to steer the company.

Very true, right now I wonder if any of the fracs have a "true" 5 year plan. I think the market is so volatile, and uncharted, the fracs are just trying to find the right path to steer the company.

I think its pretty easy. The infrastructure at a place like Netjets is all there. Everything you need is right there. Planes, hangars, training, etc.

They just need to simplify the operation. Instead of making each process harder they need to take each process and simplify it. Then hire the right people and then get out of the way and let people do their jobs.

KISS theory is a good one!

B19, can you comment about how things are going over there at avantair? Just curious if you'd care to share since you thought it wise to comment here in this thread. Any inside information you could share about your company?

B19, can you comment about how things are going over there at avantair? Just curious if you'd care to share since you thought it wise to comment here in this thread. Any inside information you could share about your company?

They have a new hire class soon. I guess things are going well there. Small Fleets work in this economy.

Depends what the 5 year plan is

You know, IMHO, I don't think it's wise (or even possible) to come up with a five year plan. Given the dynamic nature if our frac industry, a two or three year plan might be the best idea. Throw in how volitile the economy is right now, and I don't even think a three year plan is realistic.

You know, IMHO, I don't think it's wise (or even possible) to come up with a five year plan. Given the dynamic nature if our frac industry, a two or three year plan might be the best idea. Throw in how volitile the economy is right now, and I don't even think a three year plan is realistic.

I agree. We did forecasting in college and I always thought it was pointless most of the time.

You don't know that. Nobody does, all they can do is speculate. All I know is that the union didn't protect a crapload of jobs within the company and it's going to take another crapload of meager yearly profits to make up for the nightmare loss from last year.

sad is an understatement. If it wasnt corporate greed and stupidity, we wouldnt be in this boat in the first place.

you cant get a little bit preganant.

You don't know that. Nobody does, all they can do is speculate. All I know is that the union didn't protect a crapload of jobs within the company and it's going to take another crapload of meager yearly profits to make up for the nightmare loss from last year.

B19

Since when is it a pilots fault that the company will airline someone on day 6 all the way across the country to sit with a plane for 2 hours and then airline them all the way home on day 7???

Is it the pilots fault the company waisted all that cash to do so? This is just one small example of waist that has nothing to do with the pilots contract. We could post hundreds and hundreds of examples like this.

Latest resources

Back