• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Buffett Bites Back at NetJets Pilot Complaints

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He is taking a stand. He is taking a stand against my family, your family, and the families of all the other line pilots who are working hard to get a fair contract from a management team hell bent on turning what was a decent job into a place most pilots won't want to work for a full career. Lump it in with regiional, pipe line flying, and every other stepping stone, bottom feeding operation.

He is taking a stand with Hansell. Hand in hand, actively working against the pilots of Netjets.

If I scab, I would be taking a stand to keep our employer alive, so we can all have jobs. The junior guys especially would be devastated to lose their jobs if NJA cuts back because of increased overhead. I would be taking a stand against people who think it is a good thing to coerce colleagues who just want to go to work. I would be taking a stand against people who plan to harass me and my friends who would never harass them. And I would be in the right. You hooligans would be in the wrong. My friends are much nicer people than you thugs, and I would be proud to be with them if we all scab. BTW I don't think a strike will happen.

I would never scab. I would never couch my words with "If I scab.." I am not a thug either. The Union is not full of thugs. The junior pilots would be well served to have a well paid job with good quality of life. There is nothing free in life. It must be earned. It is a small industry and the pilot you hose today, could be your boss tomorrow. This is a pilots market. There are plenty of crappy jobs available. Have a self worth. You have a skill that you should be professionally compensated for. Don't let fear and cowardice guide you in life.

If I scab, I would be taking a stand to keep our employer alive, so we can all have jobs. The junior guys especially would be devastated to lose their jobs if NJA cuts back because of increased overhead. I would be taking a stand against people who think it is a good thing to coerce colleagues who just want to go to work. I would be taking a stand against people who plan to harass me and my friends who would never harass them. And I would be in the right. You hooligans would be in the wrong. My friends are much nicer people than you thugs, and I would be proud to be with them if we all scab. BTW I don't think a strike will happen.

Wow. Whether one is pro Union or not, it's always interesting in a world where one is free to work for either a union or nonunion employer, that those that justify scabbing, do so while at the same time accepting the negotiated pay and benefits provided for them by the union.

Don't come work for a union shop, then bitch about the fact that you work for a union shop. NetJets was union before NJI was ever created.

Wow just wow. Defiantly saving this one.

I love the if I scab part but then summing it up that you don't think a strike will happen.

Like that makes your position any better.

You're siding on pay cuts, benefit cuts, qol cuts.

How about this whatever we get out of the new contract you don't get anything? You only get what you have now. How would that make you feel? Would you be happy with that?

You've never been right yet and you're certainly not right on this subject.

Well at least your standing up to be a scab. Good for you you've made a choice.

G4 is not a scab, he has not crossed a picket line at struck work. He said "if". But since he is not posting 100% burn it down he must be beaten down in standard union thuggery until he joins the silent group of pilots that have worries about the union stance. Then there will be only one side to the story. He is expressing his views in a public forum, it is a great American tradition.

Ah Yip to the rescue... Bottom feeding at its finest...

G4 is actively working against the pilot group and the group of pilots willing to stand up for a fair share of the profit pie.

I agree that he has a right to say his piece.

I am sure there were those who supported Hitler during the book burnings that took place. :)

G4 is actively working against the pilot group and the group of pilots willing to stand up for a fair share of the profit pie.
Right and G4 must be attacked continuously until he is silent like many of cohorts who do not have his courage to speak up. Kinda like the Gestopo (sp?) did to people who thought Hitler was a Nut Case:eek: That is why you and I wore the uniform to ensure freedom of speech, you should be proud of that.

BTW I am an extremely happy bottom feeder, something I don't see much of here

Right and G4 must be attacked continuously until he is silent like many of cohorts who do not have his courage to speak up. Kinda like the Gestopo (sp?) did to people who thought Hitler was a Nut Case:eek: That is why you and I wore the uniform to ensure freedom of speech, you should be proud of that.

Happy to talk about scabbing and being one?

More than welcome to become one, he just doesn't like the consequences of being one.

Touch"e :)

Latest resources

Back