Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Frontier hiring plans fo 2006

Does anyone have any information on hiring number projections for 2006. Are they slowing down or increasing to cover deliveries. Thanks

hiring

Deej,

When i spoke with F9Recruiter earlier this month, he said they were still in the process of hiring another 100 or so pilots.

My suit has been cleaned and the shoes are polished. I'm ready for the call. ;-)

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Stratus72

Last edited:
Stratus72, Deej, & all other F9 hopefuls,
Keep the faith and stick to your course. According to F9Recruiter in our last interview session, hiring will continue throughout the rest of the year. The news is all good with the future at Frontier and a lot of changes are on the horizon with new routes and plane deliveries. QRC, myself and all others that have been recently hired can attest that it's definitely worth the wait. I'm sure F9Recruiter will tell you to be patient, keep updating and be ready if called for the most awesome interview experience. The culture at Frontier is second to none. Good luck to all and hope to see you in future classes or on line. QRC, anyone else other than what you told me last get hired? Still looking for crashpads during training? Keep in touch.
Meat

Meat,

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm keeping the faith and staying the course.

Frontier is by far my first choice. No other airline even comes close.

Stratus72

Last edited:
Ahhhh....Bring on the newhires...reserve is getting shorter all the time.

BY THE WAY....everyone who is in on the whole beer issue (mostly my issue since i have failed to get back to everyone as of yet...sorry :( ) I am thinking that this tuesday would be a great time...after class of course. It would coincide well with the end of Indoc and the beggining of systems, so it should be a good time. What do you all think????? Up for a well needed liquid refresher? If so, let me know...I will set it up for either a location by CAE or over by the GO...

I'll be on a trip till Wed. Oh well! Have fun and congrats to ALL you guys/gals. I'll have to catch up with you later!

Alright everyone, due to the underwhelming response to the beer fest this week, I have decided we should have another one later in the season...say around middle Feb or early Mar time frame. I realize this time was just too short of notice for a lot of people, so like i said, we will do this again so that everyone can get together...and if that doesn't work, well then we will just keep having little "liquid refresher course" meetings over time so that everyone can enjoy a cold beverage at some point...I definately do not want to leave anyone out.

However, for those still interested, I think we came to a location for tomorrows fest...Bennigans by the GO seems to be the best since we all know where that is. I am guessing it will probably be around 5:30ish (happy hour since i do owe a lot of beer :) ). So if you need anything, let me know, and i can try to extinguish any flames...hey, that fire training does some good ya know...by the way, i got it out with a small bottle, and yes, in our class that was a big deal... :D . Hopefully we will se some of you there tomorrow, if not, we will try again in a few weeks.

Latest resources

Back