• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WOW...the infamous FIRST post eh J. :D What a first week huh?! This is sooo awesome, I still cant get over the fact that i am really here! Hey, just to let you know, and i am sure Travis will go over this in class this week, but our DIA badges had an error in the coding, and we all need to go back and get them re-coded for certain doors. Four of us got the infamous call from the camera god as we tried to enter one of the doors to do the whole airside thing. Needless to say they invalidated our badges and we had to go get the re-coding done...as i said though, i am sure Travis will mention that this coming week. Other than that, have a great weekend, and we will see you next week.

I love you, Starchecker. I love you, QRC. I love you, F9Driver. I love you, M3Pilot. I love you, Shrek. I love you, Flyerg.....
....but I'm not giving you my Budlightyear!!!

Easy there Crash, keep posting like this and it's a sure invitation for "Captain Overs" to get on here and blow a seal! (See page 11 of this monsterous thread)

crashpad said:
I love you, Starchecker. I love you, QRC. I love you, F9Driver. I love you, M3Pilot. I love you, Shrek. I love you, Flyerg.....

Last edited:
I was sitting ready reserve yesterday, just reading my trusty interview prep book. I was amazed how many pilots were talking about F9 (I'm based in CVG). It's not as if I kept bringing it up. In fact, most of the time I wasn't even involved in the conversation. I was bored so I stopped by my Assistant Chief Pilots office, and chatted. Out of nowhere, he started talking about F9.

Perhaps this is a sign?

F9, what an awesome company! Talk about a GREAT reputation.

Still waiting for my shot.

Stratus

Last edited:
Reading this thread is really inspiring. Even though I'm not in the game anymore (the "trying to get a job" game, that is...) it's fun watching people who have that same enthusiasm I had years ago.

We airline on F9 a lot. Last month, we were forced to use the other DEN airline. It sucked. Hope you guys get more flights so we don't have to resort to UAL again. (Plus, I need the FF miles for that CUN vacation next year!)

Good luck to all of you and have fun.TC

P.S.--A bunch of my former TWA friends are there on both sides of the cockpit door. Make them buy the beers!

crashpad said:
LOVE you too CRASH .............lol

N, Yeah, I must be getting brave in my old age, eh? :laugh: I agree, still hard to believe we are here but sure does make me smile!! Tried to go get my bag in the crew room and ended up calling the that camera god myself. Thought uh oh, already failed door 101 :D . Anyways, got it worked out and observed my first flight. Awsome crew, it was great. See ya tomorrow, J

Latest resources

Back