Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great News!

QRC,

Congrats! Yet another example of living the dream. I eagerly await my shot.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Stratus

Congrats QRC...see, the waiting game can be painful, but once you get "the call" you forget about all of those pains! (Shrek, you're next)Welcome aboard...this is an awesome place!Training here is going good, got the airport tour today, and it's kinda funny when you think that my last a/c could fit inside the bus...almost inside the engine of the bus... We get to do some "mortal combat" next week...well, i guess it is more of a self defense course, but i like to think of it the other way :) My hardest thing right now is understanding the regs...SOOOOO much different than what i have been doing the last five years...I need to do a brain dump and forget everything from before, but it is so hard to forget what i have been doing for that long.Blueeagle...Freight dog to the bone baby...although, that is now changing...slowly, but it is changing.OK, and why are all my paragraphs coming together to form one big paragraph after i submit my responses?????????????????

budlightyear said:
Is it true that Frontier only hires off Airline Apps. Or am I wasting money?
\

As far as I know, yes. However it does not cost anything to apply to one airline. You only have to pay to apply to more than one.

IHF

Thanks for the info. I have paid for the subscription and have multiple airline apps. However I was not sure if they actually used it.

Thank you to all the Frontier folks and F9 hopefuls, 24 hours can change everything. If your waiting for the call keep the suit clean and shoes shined, you just never know. Counting down the days until class...

QRC said:
Thank you to all the Frontier folks and F9 hopefuls, 24 hours can change everything. If your waiting for the call keep the suit clean and shoes shined, you just never know. Counting down the days until class...

QRC,

You did all the hard work and had the patience, I would like to say on behalf of the Frontier Family, Welcome Aboard. We are looking forward to seeing you in class on Feb. 13.

Hopefuls,

Hang in there and be patient. We still have a lot of hiring to complete. Keep your information updated on Airlineapps.com. As QRC said, keep those shoes shined and the suit ready. I hope to talk with you all soon.

M3,

Way to go on the PC. Us "little guys" are proud of you.

F9Recruiter

Gary

I hope you know how fortunate we feel to have you on the team-you are a really a great guy and you know how to make us all feel so good. It is great to see you interact with everyone, makes me smile :D Yeah, just being here makes me smile!! Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication to us!!!! (WHO?)

Latest resources

Back