Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
F9Recruiter said:
QRC,

I am working hard on getting space for our next interview sessions. We have a great deal of training taking place at Frontier Center One this month. We will be conducting interviews at a hotel. Once the dates are in place and the contracts are signed, the notification will be sent to the candidates. We are looking at 2 interview sessions in January of 14 candidates and 3 sessions in February. I hope this helps. Thank you all for your interest and patience.

Sounds great. Have the dates and interviews been setup?

Waiting to return to the homeland...

I'm glad this thread is still alive! It kept my hopes up as I waited for the call.
Monday, I got the best news of my career when F9Recruiter called and invited me to interview the next day. I didn't hesitate and caught the next flight to Denver. The interview, the people, the pizza, and the paperwork lived up to what other folks on here have said about it. It was truly a super experience. So all I can say is if you don't have to, don't give up! It is worth the wait.

Congrats QRC! Let us know how it goes.

Best of luck to all!

QRC, congratulations on the interview! What a world-class act huh? I hope they enjoyed meeting you as much as you enjoyed the experience. I came away with the same feeling. Let us know how it turns out will you? Best of luck to you and everyone!!!

M3

QRC said:
I'm glad this thread is still alive! It kept my hopes up as I waited for the call.
Monday, I got the best news of my career when F9Recruiter called and invited me to interview the next day. I didn't hesitate and caught the next flight to Denver. The interview, the people, the pizza, and the paperwork lived up to what other folks on here have said about it. It was truly a super experience. So all I can say is if you don't have to, don't give up! It is worth the wait.

So tell us all, QRC, was it worth the wait?

F9's new animal

Absolutely worth it! The interview suit has made its first and last appearance :) Now I'm looking forward to putting a face and real name to all the folks on this thread that have made this such a great experience. I can hardly wait for class and to fly the Airbus out of DIA. What a dream, thanks again to all!

F9Recruiter said:
So tell us all, QRC, was it worth the wait?

YES!!!!!!

Congratulations man, I know you earned it if you made it through the interview and got the offer. Welcome aboard - you're gonna love it!

M3

CONGRATS QRC you earned it bubba ------hopefully someday I can meet you soon :) .........any idea of your class date?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back