• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
QRC said:
F9Recruiter,

Any emails going out today???

QRC,

I am working hard on getting space for our next interview sessions. We have a great deal of training taking place at Frontier Center One this month. We will be conducting interviews at a hotel. Once the dates are in place and the contracts are signed, the notification will be sent to the candidates. We are looking at 2 interview sessions in January of 14 candidates and 3 sessions in February. I hope this helps. Thank you all for your interest and patience.

Stratus,

Thanks for your condolences, appreciate the jumpseat! Everyone here at Independence has been greatful for all the offers to get all home.

F9Recruiter,

Once again, thanks for keeping us informed. Keeping the faith :)

F9Recruiter said:
QRC,

I am working hard on getting space for our next interview sessions. We have a great deal of training taking place at Frontier Center One this month. We will be conducting interviews at a hotel. Once the dates are in place and the contracts are signed, the notification will be sent to the candidates. We are looking at 2 interview sessions in January of 14 candidates and 3 sessions in February. I hope this helps. Thank you all for your interest and patience.

F9Recruiter- Thanks for the update. Its great to have people in the company get this involved in the process!

Happy new year.

US Flyer said:
F9Recruiter- Thanks for the update. Its great to have people in the company get this involved in the process!

Happy new year.

US Flyer,

Happy New Year to you also. I'm honored to be this involved in the process. It is the great people such as yourself that are "the company" who make a difference here everyday. It is also about selecting the right people in the hiring process that will make us "a whole different animal" and seperate us from other carriers. Keeping the potential candidates informed is important to our continued success.

F9Recruiter,

I spoke with Gary Hamrick yesterday. He anticipated 100 additional new hires this year. He also said there were around 2000 on file.

I assume your numbers match? Any chance of hiring more than that?

Thnx,

Stratus

stratus72 said:
F9Recruiter,

I spoke with Gary Hamrick yesterday. He anticipated 100 additional new hires this year. He also said there were around 2000 on file.

I assume your numbers match? Any chance of hiring more than that?

Thnx,

Stratus

Stratus,

Thank you for posting my name, now my phone will be ringing non-stop. It was good speaking with you yesterday. So, in answer to the question, that is exactly what we are anticipating. The 100 additional hires will take us through September '06. I have not been able to determine what the block hours will be for early '07, so it is possible the the numbers may increase.

F9Recruiter, but now you all know my real name.

F9Recruiter said:
Stratus,

Thank you for posting my name, now my phone will be ringing non-stop. It was good speaking with you yesterday. So, in answer to the question, that is exactly what we are anticipating. The 100 additional hires will take us through September '06. I have not been able to determine what the block hours will be for early '07, so it is possible the the numbers may increase.

F9Recruiter, but now you all know my real name.

Gary, you know you are enjoying the rock star status you are getting with these wannabe F9ers. Just don't forget where you came from!

Love,

Crew Sked

Atlanta Vicks said:
Gary, you know you are enjoying the rock star status you are getting with these wannabe F9ers. Just don't forget where you came from!

Love,

Crew Sked

ATL,

I'll never forget where I came from. I don't think I have attained rock star status and that is not my desire. I'm just part of something great here, even Crew Sked gets involved with the process, what other company has the level of involvement that F9 does? Thanks for all you guys do.

Latest resources

Back