Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
lol

Jetsi,

I don't really want to go 4X wheeling. My Xterra, she's soooo purdy! I can't imagine getting a scratch on her. Kidding! I want to break it in! Got the off Road SE addition, should be a blast. Yeah, yeah, your jeep is pretty nice. I just couldn't pass up this deal.

Glad to see more people are posting. Hang in there Shrek, you'll be back for good the next time around.

Hope to see you all there one day.

Stratus72

Last edited:
Add me to the List Please ! !

Same as LetsGoBuffs, fomer Indy Air A319 pilot. Lots of good companies out there, but from what I hear, Frontier has a similar culture to what we had at Flyi / ACA - great pilots, great atmosphere, passengers appreciated our (ALL, not just pilots) efforts to go above and beyond (well, ok airplanes just Do that, but you know what I mean).

ProV1 said:
F9 Recruiter - How is March shaping up for interviews?

We will probably have at least one interview session in March (no dates determined yet). We have interviews on the 22nd of Feb, which was not expected. I'll give more information as I have it. To those waiting, again, hang in there. For those who have been successful, Welcome to the family and finally to those not selected, hold your heads high (you all have much to be proud of) and I hope to meet you again.

F9Recruiter

A few questions

I have some questions for anyone that has the answer.
What kind of trips does Frontier have - Day, 2, 3, 4-day trips?
What kind of trips do they do the most?
How many days off per month on a Reserve schedule?
Do they have airport standby / ready reserve?

C'mon F9Recruiter, please give me a call, we're giving everything away to Salvation Army, gonna pick out a nice UHaul truck, will be putting the house on the market soon, ready for the move. Eager to get back into the Airbus, show my wife Mt. Evans, see a concert at Red Rocks, etc.

D.S.

AirbusDan said:
I have some questions for anyone that has the answer.
What kind of trips does Frontier have - Day, 2, 3, 4-day trips?
What kind of trips do they do the most?
How many days off per month on a Reserve schedule?
Do they have airport standby / ready reserve?

C'mon F9Recruiter, please give me a call, we're giving everything away to Salvation Army, gonna pick out a nice UHaul truck, will be putting the house on the market soon, ready for the move. Eager to get back into the Airbus, show my wife Mt. Evans, see a concert at Red Rocks, etc.

D.S.

Airbus,

I will let some of the F9 Pilots address the questions you asked. As far as the call, again all I can advise is patience. There are many who feel the same as you do and we have limited interview slots. Hang in there.

Well, lets see, I can try to answer a couple of those questions.

Trips...all of those you mentioned. The day trips go pretty senior from what i have heard, the 2, 3 and 4 days trips go to the rest.

Trips done the most...I really do not know, i still have not even flown one yet, so i really cannot help there.

Reserve days off are either 12 or 13 guaranteed (can't remember which one exactly, but that is still pretty nice...that actually equals only 4 day weeks (if you want to think of it that way, and yes i know that is not really how it works).

Airport standby and ready reserve...NOPE, a two hour callout from "home" is all they have.

Also, keep hangin' tough...who was that, was that the New Kids on the Block???? Ughhhhh i just sent shivers down my own spine...anyway, keep updating and things will happen...Keep a really good attitude towards the company, and NEVER say anything negative about it.

Last edited:
starchkr is right, i bid reserve next month and have 5 day reserve stretches. I'm told that once we hold a line (probably April) that most junior folks (ME) will probably be have 11-14 days off. I can tell you that my bid award shows 11 days off in March - and that's on reserve. Truth told, I'd be happy with zero days off - that's why we're here right?... but a company like this would never do that to a fella.

M3

Latest resources

Back