Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shrek,

Actually it's Comair. I think ASA will have better work rules in the near future.

Look forward to sitting reserve at F9..if given the chance.

Stratus72

Shrek said:
I see that ASA and raise you a Trans States.........lol Beat that

I re-raise you all-in with a Great Lakes! You've never sat reserve until you sit it at Great Lakes. Trust me...I scheduled them!

For the fellow newbies and others who hope to get on at F9, here is another example of why there is such a positive attitude between employee groups and amongst crew members.

I am on reserve and finished a trip that resulted in me getting put on back on rest in DEN. I get a call later that day from skeds and they are letting me know that they made a mistake and I need more rest than originally planned. More rest? At my last airline they gave out free lunches and high fives if they could skim a few minutes of rest from a crew member. They just don't play games here, and it is a very refreshing environment. Overall the reserve system is better than my last two airlines, but I think that has more to do with the people than the contract.

stratus72 said:
If there's a MESA guy at the table, I'm going to fold.

Stratus72

Quite a few of us Mesa guys at Frontier - every time I turn around, I'm flying with another. I've hit the jackpot with F9...

I'm sure that I am a little light on flight time. But I have always dreamed of flying for Frontier. When DIA first opened I use to fuel the first 737-200's. Even back in the early days everyone that I came into contact with was awesome. Now years later as a soon to be unemployed corporate pilot I find myself filling out the application. Although I barely meet the requirements I have hope that magic will happen.

To those of you more qualified than I, I wish you the best of luck. It's refreshing to read a thread without all the negative posts. I hope to be a part of the team.

Plus they have the best commercials. FLIP TO MEXICO!!!

Latest resources

Back