• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
one of the BEST experiences in my career........

It starts with who sets the tone - yup that be you Gary - thx for making us feel welcome and relaxed.

As for the interviewers - all TOP NOTCH and approachable - ones that you just would have a blast with on a 4 day.....

Should know before the Super Bowl -.........it was a pleasure to be there for the chance.........

Shrek,

Dang, didn't even know you had an interview going on :D.

Was that the "yyyyeeeeeeesssssssss" post?

Sounds like it went well for ya, hope you get some great news in the next couple days.

Jetsi

lol - I think that was a failed attempt to sound like Napolean Dynamite in response to F9 hiring not just in-state folks - since I am in VA now

-CALL GRANDMAaa

I will post the news when I get it :)

That is definately not the news we all wanted to hear...I was really pullin' for ya man...I know J was too. Do us all a favor and keep at it...don't give up!

There is no other place I want to be. Although there must be some areas to improve on...my gut told me that I nailed it. I will not quit and I WILL throw my hat back in next year.

It was a pleasure meeting both of you and although I will be about 100 people below you on the list when I come back it will be worth it. Frontier is that good of a company......take care

I know a number means a lot in this industry, but just remember, that's all it is, a number. If this is where you want to be, then "any" number is worth the wait.

Just got back and heard the news.

Real bummer man.

However, I must say I am impressed with your resolve to be there next year. Keep at it.

Jetsi

Hello??

Anybody out there?

Wow, this thread really got quiet. Any news? People getting called/hired?

F9Recruiter, you do plan on calling me for an interview, right? :)

Perhaps there's another thread you're all on? I miss the updates.

Hope all is well.

Stratus72

Hello

Been waiting for the call myself. Was in Colorado on vacation and took the suit just in case.... F9 Recruiter - What's the scoop on Feb interviews? Got a couple recs but haven't heard anything. Thanks for the info

Latest resources

Back