Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any updates would be great!!!

I have my stuff in as well but, have yet to hear anything. Ex Indy guy here. I have an Airbus Type and was born and raised in Colorado. I did the Aviation program at Metro State in Denver. Getting back to Colorado would be a dream come true for me!!! I just dont know anyone who works there. Just hoping for the call...

ProV1 said:
Been waiting for the call myself. Was in Colorado on vacation and took the suit just in case.... F9 Recruiter - What's the scoop on Feb interviews? Got a couple recs but haven't heard anything. Thanks for the info

I'm sorry it's been so quiet. It's been very hectic with my non-pilot recruiting and I haven't had an opportunity to update. Here is the story.

We are holding one interview session in February and that will occur on Friday, Feb. 10. The invitations have been sent, so sorry if you were not contacted. The hiring will continue, but the schedule is up in the air right now. We have a new class beginning on Monday with 10 New Hires (congratulations to all of you who will be starting), We have a new hire class on March 9 with 10 New Hires (filled), a class of 10 beginning on March 27 (filled) and a class on April 24 (hoping to fill with the candidates interviewing on Friday). We will probably interview again in March and April, but no dates have been set for the interviews due to awaiting New City Opening announcements and determining the hiring needed for Customer Service and Ramp (yes, I am involved in hiring more than pilots.)

Hope this helps.

Thanks

F9 Recruiter - Thanks for the update...Unfortunately I didn't get the invite yet, but if you got any one cancelling last minute I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Thanks again for your time

Hang in there

Shrek said:
There is no other place I want to be. Although there must be some areas to improve on...my gut told me that I nailed it. I will not quit and I WILL throw my hat back in next year.

It was a pleasure meeting both of you and although I will be about 100 people below you on the list when I come back it will be worth it. Frontier is that good of a company......take care

Hey man, hang in there. I'm confident you'll get another shot and be online next time around. Sorry to hear the news but it's your resolve and attitude that are inspiring. Let us know what happens next - don't be a stranger!

M3

thanks

F9Recruiter,

Thanks for the update. For the record, I just purchased a Nissan Xterra 4x4. Come on now, I need to break it in. I can't exactly do it in the Rocky Mountains of Cincinnati. ;-)

Seriously, I appreciate your update. I still dream of working for Frontier.

I await your call, sir.

Stratus72

Thanks M3.....it is people like you....people I haven't even met (and a few that I have during the interview) that keep me plugging away at it. F9 Recruiter....glad to see you are back on here keeping us updated - it really does help. Your follow-up thank you letter was dropped to you and the CP in the mail today and should be there soon.
It really was great to meet all of you there that day. Hopefully again soon I can see you at the Embassy Suites in the future.

To all hopefuls-hang in there- you will get a chance and believe me I know first hand time seems to stand still until you get the invitation. IT IS WORTH THE WAIT. Congrats to the future new hires-you will have to look no further for a better place to have a career- Frontier is it.....

So F9 Recruiter quick question - So do I look like Shrek or what?.....lol

stratus72 said:
For the record, I just purchased a Nissan Xterra 4x4. Come on now, I need to break it in. I can't exactly do it in the Rocky Mountains of Cincinnati. ;-)
<-----------------------

Should have bought a Jeep :D.

Just kidding man. X= is a nice machine. Get hired, I need some wheelin buddies :beer:

We now return this thread to its originally scheduled programming.

Jetsi

Jetsi said:
Should have bought a Jeep :D.

Just kidding man. X= is a nice machine. Get hired, I need some wheelin buddies :beer:
Jetsi
Couldn't you afford a FJ40 on what we pay you? :pimp: Or do you like being pulled out of mud holes?

Shrek (and all those still chasing the dream), hang in there - it's well worth the wait like you said. You have a great attitude! Looking forward to meeting you sometime soon.

M3

Latest resources

Back