• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Every once in a while, Captain Overs pops a circuit breaker and shares his fantasies with us.
I consider it an honor that he keeps us in his thoughts.
I've flown MidEx 4 times this week...fine airline!

starchkr said:
:confused: What the heck was that about????

Sorry, I had to pipe up. I'm reading this thread thinking that I'm reading a informational message board. Then I realize I'm reading a love fest between you and other F9 employees. I'm happy for you, I really am.

I need to take my meds.

Last edited:
This is a great thread. I'm also seeking employment with Frontier. I've only been on file for a few months now. However, today I finally added an in house recommendation. I'm hoping that will make a difference.

To those of you who were hired, congrats!

I realize interview gouge can change. However, do any of you have some general questions you were asked? Perhaps technical?

Any bit of information would be appreciated.

Stratus

The love runs rampant my friend...nothin' wrong with that. Now just understand it's a plutonic love and not a personal love :cool: .(i'm part of a new family now, so i need to show the love)

Nothing wrong with trying to set up my "reimbursements" ( :beer:) to helpful individuals who have been part of watching my plight over the past couple years.

starchkr said:
QRC and I hate Freight...sorry to hear you guys have not received your invites yet...keep holding onto the faith, they will come soon enough. I mean heck, it took me only 2+ years of "whining" to get my shot, and if i remember right, you guys have the internal rec which should definately help move things along. Maybe a late X-mas, happy new year present will be coming soon for both of you.

I sure hope so!! Unfortunately, I don't have an internal rec. All I have is my good attitude, my work ethic, my desire to spend my career at Frontier and lots of hope that I get the call SOON! What a great start to the new year it would be!

HR questoin?

Anyone,

I've submitted my resume already. I decided to include a cover letter. Did anyone else to do this? I didn't see them state "resume only." Does anyone know the name of the HR rep who will read this? I would like to customize it.

Thnx,

Stratus

It is customary to include a cover letter with all resumes. But even if they didn't need it.....it won't hurt you to do so.(I did anyways)

As for who actually reads it......I am sure it is not just one person, but the customization is a good idea for what it's worth.......

Good luck and if you get an interview let us know :)

Latest resources

Back