• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since Trans States is furloughing now........I have been busy trying to get them a good place to land. Of course those with competative times I send to F9 :)

Heck....it is time for me to update MY stuff ....lol

For those that just got hired or are interviewing - deepest congrats - keep the place warm for me :)

Tryin to get back into the pile again......lol

I'm Back

Hey guys just got home today. Interview went well. I had a great time and the people are awesome! What a cool company. F9 Rocks!!!!!!!! Well, now we play the waiting game. I am hoping for the best. Good luck to who are interviewing Monday. Try to enjoy it you'll meet some really great people!

Saab, I hope it works out for you. I just finished my first week of training. Talk about a class act. This company is beyond what I expected. Shrek, keep the faith...we'll keep a spot warm for you. :)

Stratus

Dropped in there to update a few things with HR and prop up a couple friends. Looked like a bunch of well-groomed individuals! I hope everyone did well and had a great time. Let us all know how you do, and good luck to you all.

M3

It is so refreshing to read positive words on this board. Frontier sounds like a good gig. And, if you live in Denver, I don't see how it could get any better. Congrats to ya'll who have just been hired. To get on with an Airline like Frontier in a time like this is quite an accomplishment. Fly Safe!! ~Scoob

M3pilot said:
Dropped in there to update a few things with HR and prop up a couple friends. Looked like a bunch of well-groomed individuals! I hope everyone did well and had a great time. Let us all know how you do, and good luck to you all.

M3

M3,

It was great seeing you and yes, I was kidding with you about the recommendation.

I'm sorry it has been so long since I last posted. Been a little busy lately, I'm not complaining though, I'm thankful to do what I do and to be a part of Frontier. I wanted to give an update, so that you all know what to expect for the next few months.

First of all, we held interviews on Thursday, May 11. We had 10 candidates and notification went out via email and the Silver Bullets have been contacted. I will follow up with the selected candidates by Tuesday. Monday we are holding another interview session. We have 7 candidates confirmed (good luck to all of you, just remember to bring your best and study hard tomorrow.) We have 1 space left for the June 6 class and the rest who are selected will be in a class to be held on October 9. We have 6 more new hire classes scheduled to start this fiscal year (through March of '07) with a total of 56 more new hires. My hiring projections are only updated through that time, so not able to tell you more than that. I will speculate that we will continue the hiring pace that we currently are at due to the Airbus that we will receive in '07 and the projected growth. Frontier will continue to interview during the summer in order to build the hiring pool for those 56 open positions. We will have additional volunteers going through interview skills training and submitting additional questions for the interview question bank. (Sorry about that future candidates, the gouges won't help because the questions and process with change and improve.)

Hope that information helps. Thank you to all who assist in the hiring process. You all know who you are. Frontier wouldn't be able to select the great candidates that we are, if it weren't for you. To the future candidates, hang in there, keep the faith and I'll talk with you soon.

F9Recruiter

F9 Recruiter,

Thanks for the update on hiring. I look forward to any possible future Summer interviews. I have talked to a few crews while jumpseating, they absolutely love the place. Congrats to all who just got the call.

I got the Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreams do come true! I just got the call from my "Silver Bullet". I am very excited. June 6th is coming up quick! Good luck to the guys and/or gals interviewing on Monday, just relax and enjoy it. I have to go do some cartwheels now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saab,

Welcome to Frontier! I just finished week 1. It's really a great place to be. Ah, it's also nice to know someone will actually be junior to me. :) There are only 2 at the moment.

See you around the CAE building.

Stratus

Latest resources

Back