Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DON'T BOTHER WITH THE RESUME!!!!

Everything's ball berings these days boys! - Kidding, but the ONLY way to get your info into F9 is via the on-line app. Your resume will get round filed. Gary doesn't have time to look at them & the group that picks the interviewies does so from the air-apps thingy.

Good luck!

Does anyone know the names of the current Chief Pilots?

Also, for those of you who interviewed, at any time did the company want your college grades?

Thnx

stratus72 said:
Does anyone know the names of the current Chief Pilots?

Also, for those of you who interviewed, at any time did the company want your college grades?

Thnx

The Chief Pilot is Cam Kenyon. Assistant Chiefs are Dan Chase and Jim Colburn. As far as college grades, they are not necessary. Just note whether you graduated or not.

Good luck!

F9Recruiter said:
The Chief Pilot is Cam Kenyon. Assistant Chiefs are Dan Chase and Jim Colburn. As far as college grades, they are not necessary. Just note whether you graduated or not.

Good luck!

But if you dont live in Denver they wont call. I've got 3 letters of rec from pilots there, and still waiting.

starchkr said:
The love runs rampant my friend...nothin' wrong with that. Now just understand it's a plutonic love and not a personal love :cool: .(i'm part of a new family now, so i need to show the love)

/quote]

Hi Starchkr- I wanted to ask if you lived in the Denver area when they called for interview. I would love to get on with Frontier also, but haven't lived there for years. Do you think there is any validity to the rumor that the HR people won't call without a Denver or Colorado address?

THANKS!

US Flyer said:
starchkr said:
The love runs rampant my friend...nothin' wrong with that. Now just understand it's a plutonic love and not a personal love :cool: .(i'm part of a new family now, so i need to show the love)

/quote]

Hi Starchkr- I wanted to ask if you lived in the Denver area when they called for interview. I would love to get on with Frontier also, but haven't lived there for years. Do you think there is any validity to the rumor that the HR people won't call without a Denver or Colorado address?

THANKS!

I know this was meant for Starchkr, but being the "HR people", we have hired many non-Colorado addresses in the past 4 months. Hang in there.

I can't believe they wouldn't hire outside of the state. It's just a case of the "waiting game."

I grew up in Colorado and get out there often. I'd love to work for a great airline and be back home....bonus!

Stratus

Latest resources

Back