Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looking for Anyone

There has been some great info passed down by all on this thread. I too have been keeping my online app updated and following the interview/hiring trends here. Also, like so many others, I have no internal rec. A buddy of mine just got called for an interview so maybe a few months from now I could have that requirement filled. In the meantime is there a employee list floating around out there that someone could peruse for old friends? Keeping my fingers crossed, flight time current, and my hopes up!

Alright, i can't let this die...

Anyone on here attend the last interview session, or are you attending the next one here in a few days? If so, what's the word...how did you do, or are you ready? If you are getting ready...it's a blast!!! You will enjoy it, yeah, i know, i too was just as nervous, but now i can say that it truly was an enjoyable event.

Ok, so i have had some time to think about my promise of beer...I have come up with the following:

F9Driver, M3Pilot, AnimalTale, jetsi,crashpad,ricj41,Avee8tr,BigDukeSix,RiteSideUp, and of course F9recruiter...plus i am sure there may have been some i left out...i'm sorry, but you are also invited to the following information. I understand that you all have different schedules, and therefore not everyone would have been able to make it to a get together on a certain day, therefore i have decided to invite each of you individually, or in small groups if you wish to sit down and have a brew one evening over at Bennigans by the GO. I should be starting class (as long as F9recruiter says i can) the 18th of Jan, so anytime after that would be great...just let me know when you would be available, and i will check my training schedule (since that comes first of course) and we can set something up. I figured this would give most people the opportunity to cash in on my promise, and it would give me the opportunity to thank you personally versus in a large group type setting.

So, sound good??? If everyone agrees, i will distribute my ph# or you can get me yours and we can get this party started...after the 18th of course :D

Always up for liquid bread :D

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, beer!

Malt, hops, water, and yeast!!!!! Four ingredients, but endless possibilities :D.

Count me in also :beer:.

Jetsi

Hmmmmm, that might be my new sig.

Got a question for ya guys...

Who is going to be flying the following legs next month:
Jan 5th Flt 132 DEN-DFW 4 pm dep
Jan 11th Flt 139 DFW-DEN 6:25pm dep

My current job is sending me down to DAL for the week and I will be on these flights. I didn't just want to go up to the crew all giddy and start babbling about going to class the following week and all...i could just see them throwing me off the plane...the call to security would go something like this "uh yeah security, we have a situation down here at gate X, yeah theres this guy freakin' out saying something about a new job and he just wont sit still and he keeps jumping up and down profusely...could you come take care of him for us...thanks" Yep, that's it exactly...I just don't want to go to jail right now for my excitement.

Maybe i should just keep my distance and act like every other pax huh...nah, i can't do that, i'm too excited about all of this.

Hey starchkr that sounds great. I'll let you know when I can join you. I'll be in the sim during that time but finishing up on the 22nd. I'd love to sit down and raise a glass with you in celebration. You'll probably find that most folks will end up buying you a round!

Again, congrats! PM me.

M3

Anyone got a call/heard anything lately for those January interviews. Nothing here, hope it's soon, my furlough notice arrived yesterday.

QRC said:
Anyone got a call/heard anything lately for those January interviews. Nothing here, hope it's soon, my furlough notice arrived yesterday.

I was hoping to get a call for a Christmas present but I haven't heard anything yet. My fingers and toes remain crossed! For me there is just no other place I'd rather spend my career than F9.

Let us know if you hear anything.

IHF

Sorry everyone, i have been working so much these past few days i have not been able to get back to those who responded to my offer of brew. I will send you each a PM with my number and we can get something going for after the 18th.

QRC and I hate Freight...sorry to hear you guys have not received your invites yet...keep holding onto the faith, they will come soon enough. I mean heck, it took me only 2+ years of "whining" to get my shot, and if i remember right, you guys have the internal rec which should definately help move things along. Maybe a late X-mas, happy new year present will be coming soon for both of you.

Latest resources

Back