Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jetalc said:
Quite a few of us Mesa guys at Frontier - every time I turn around, I'm flying with another. I've hit the jackpot with F9...

You guys have definitely "paid your dues"............

Some of the closest pilot groups it seems are the ones that go through the most. Take care and good luck......hopefully I will see you on the line someday........

As far as the reserve schedules and the "less appreciated" trips go...bring them on!!!! I would love to go to SLC, OMA, ABQ or any of the other less desireables and spend 20 hours on layover there...and get paid the same as the guys who fly more. What's wrong with that? Also, bring on the red eyes...can't beat one leg and then a nice layover...I like the nights, it's DIRECT everywhere after midnight...gotta love late night controllers, and you hear some interesting stories from those guys late at night!

Starchkr......you will LOVE ABQ if you like Mexican food. Some of the best I have ever tasted........

How is training going?........

Shrek said:
Starchkr......you will LOVE ABQ if you like Mexican food. Some of the best I have ever tasted........

How is training going?........

Just don't eat it right before your flight......your Captain will be pissed!

starchkr said:
As far as the reserve schedules and the "less appreciated" trips go...bring them on!!!! I would love to go to SLC, OMA, ABQ or any of the other less desireables and spend 20 hours on layover there...and get paid the same as the guys who fly more. What's wrong with that? Also, bring on the red eyes...can't beat one leg and then a nice layover...I like the nights, it's DIRECT everywhere after midnight...gotta love late night controllers, and you hear some interesting stories from those guys late at night!

You are definately in the minority my friend!

Mmmmmmmmm...Mexican food!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! New Mexico has some GREAT fare...can't wait to go there (Austin and San Antonio as well). What's wrong with eating right before the flight :D those make for some of the best stories...well, maybe that was just in the lear where you couldn't escape anything...ok, so i am getting a little too out of hand, but this is bringing back some pretty funny memories...and yes, i had to plead mercy a few times while on some of those long trips.

Atlanta Vick, maybe it's just my roots with the whole willingness to do the red-eyes, but I am always willing (hopefully that will be the reserve shift i will be able to hold).

Shrek...training is going well, finished the FTD's yesterday, and start the sim tomorrow...well, i guess you could call it tonight actually, i will not see daylight until i leave the sim tomorrow mid morning. I'm still kinda bummed i got the United sim spot (seniority of course), the FTD's were more difficult because of it. We couldn't learn how to program the "box" (of which i have no experience) because the United sim has a different one, so we had to learn the United box since our checkride will be using it...which means that IOE will be a pain trying to re-learn the Frontier box. Oh well, such is life, i just hope i don't tick off the IOE captain when i ask him a million questions on how to program the thing. How are things going on your front? Well i hope.

I am sure it will go fine on IOE.....that is why they are there. In a month "programming" the box will be second nature.....don't worry about it. I know easy to say from point of view but when I got an FMS it did not take long at all.

Remember: the captain is not telling you that you are a retard.....the airplane is "retard....retard".....lol

Have fun and take care

Latest resources

Back