Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kane said:
From what I have heard from a friend of mine at Frontier, if you do not have an internal rec. you will not be getting a call for an interview. With thousands of apps on file and only hiring a 100 or so only those with recs. are getting a call.
Maybe (hopefully) your friend is wrong.

Last edited:
Maybe my friend is wrong, but since he is friends with the pilot recruiter I highly doubt it. Just about everybody that has gotten a call either was already in the pool from last year or has an internal rec. I know of only a couple that didn't have rec. that got a call to interview but got lucky! If you got a call without it good for you. I guess your a stud!

Ditto what QRC and Kane say...

RiteSideUp, I'm with you there. My wife is about to take the computer away - I keep checking here in my spare time. Something about it - can't wait to get started...

M3

Kane said:
I know of only a couple that didn't have rec. that got a call to interview but got lucky! If you got a call without it good for you. I guess your a stud!

LOR or not, if you don't play you can't win. I'd like to think the exceptional pilots who have an affinity with F9s' goals and mission statement, will get the call because they figured out how to communicate this to the right people.
Like Richard Dreyfuss getting a ride on the mothership, it'll only happen if you believe in yourself, pursue and never give up.

Last edited:
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! Got the call today for an interview on the 6th!!!!

Man, why can't i stop jumping up and down and shaking?!?!?!?

Thanks to everyone who has given advice so far in the process, i really owe you one...AnimalTale, F9Driver...M3Pilot, you too bud. I am sure there are those i have forgot to mention, and you will have to excuse my ignorance, but my mind is all over the place right now, and i just can't think straight.

Ok, ok now what do i need to do to get ready...hmmmmm...oh geez, I DON'T KNOW!!!!! Too much to think about...any advice from any of you recently through the process, study hints, anything else...i know it has already been put in this thread, but i can't read right now...ok, so just give me some time, i will calm down and read through this thread again...but still, anyone can help if they are willing...:D :D :D :D :nuts: :nuts:

Starchkr,

Great news! Persistence pays off.

Don't forget your promises :beer:

And the calls are already going out for those who interviewed on Dec. 1.
Jetsi

Last edited:
starchkr said:
Man, why can't i stop jumping up and down and shaking?!?!?!?
:D :D :D :D :nuts: :nuts:

Step One:
Arrive a day early and treat yourself to a nice dinner (you deserve it). Get to bed early and get a good 8 hours of sleep. Get up early and have a big breakfast and ....this is important......No Coffee before the interview.
Step Two:
Let the interview happen and don't worry. As excited as you are and as long as you've waited....this will be a slam dunk.
Step Three:
After the interview get yourself a helmet and wait for the call. I suspect the helmet will come in handy when they contact you.

CONGRATS!! Its about time :D

What Crashpad said is good advise, but I'm not a helmet fan. Goes against natural selection:)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back