Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
M3 -

Thanks for the info. and congratulations!! I came on this site searching for gouge that I didn't really figure I'd need (a comment on my feelings about F9, not myself). Your posts have been helpful in confirming that feeling. I'm excited about next Thursday's interview! Are you pretty sure about your statements about December classes being full & next training in Jan? If I'm lucky enough be hired, I'd love to go very soon, but holy crap that'd be a hustle! Thanks again.

Kane -

See you there! Are you staying at the Fairfield? I'm trying to decide whether to stay with a friend or stay close. Send me a PM if you want.

Anybody else going Dec. 1?

TOGA, thanks much and congrats on getting the interview!

I'm positive that the Dec 5 class is full because some of my peers from the interview will be in the early Jan class. I would imagine you'll find out on Thursday first thing. Just be yourself and reference earlier posts. You'll do just fine if you do what they tell you to - relax, get to know them, each other, and the others around the G.O. These folks will make it comfortable for you and even a bit fun (if an interview can be made fun!).

Again, congrats - its your job to lose. Best of luck in there and let us know how you do. Hope to see you there in training!

M3

:mad: Hey now, ya'll are really starting to get me upset... All this talk about jobs and interviews, and me, sitting here having to read all about it instead of joining the party. :bawling:

TOGA -

M3 has some good advice. I look forward to meeting you on the 1st. I just sent out the invites for the interview sessions on December 6 and 15. 28 invites in all.

starchkr - I hope you were included.

Kane & TOGA, congratulations on the interview!! I will be there on the 1st as well. Looking forward to meeting each of you.

Ok, now that omw to F9 in jan, I have become addicted to this board and all F9 threads. Does anyone else have this problem. Almost every hour I come on and check to see if anything about Frontier is posted. I'm obsessed about it. HELP ME.......

I think because I cannot wait. I need to enter into a coma until I start class.

Seriously, you guys on your way to the interview, I wish you luck and (cliche--->) "be yourself" and be prepared to shake a lot of hands. The day goes by real fast and its over before you know it. You will see how they are really a class act airline. I thought that I really liked F9 until I interviewed - and then realized that I really really really like them.... a lot.....hence the mental condition.

Good luck you guys and gals.

Happy holidays and merry Christmas everyone.
(my guess is Santa will be wondering why so many people are asking him for a job at Frontier)

Toga and Newf Dog. See you guys on the 1st! Send me a PM with your names if you want so I know who to look for. I will be staying at the Fairfield. Hopefully we will all be in class together!!!

Congrats to all.......interviewees AND newhires......

Things look great there and hopefully I will know you all soon.

F9Recruiter...how do you send out the invites, email, snail mail, phone calls? I have not received an email, and i have not been home in a couple of days, so i don't know about the phone or snail mail. Maybe you could pull some strings and get a homey without a rec a shot at joining your company...(that would be me :D ). I will offer you the same i offer everyone else...LOTS OF BEER :beer: . Hmmmm...maybe?????? Then i could have a big party at my house for all of the people on here that have tried to help me out.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back