• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm serious, these guys just want to get to know you. They also want you to get to know them to see if you're a fit for each other. It's equally important. If I had one piece of advice, it would be to TRUST them. If they tell you to relax and take off your coat, do it if you feel like it. Ask them questions. Treat them like a friend because they darn sure treat you like one. If you're uptight and stand-offish, it'll show. If you're faking it, that'll probably show too. Seriously, the AIM and some FARs wouldn't be a bad place to study a bit, and know yourself. Also, think about your leadership style and your CRM, decision making, etc. Those are marks of airmanship anyway so if you have it, you already know. Just show them you do. Sounds like another interview round or two in December. Keep after it - they're a world-class organization and ignore the naysayers (they are few). Best of luck to all,

M3

M3pilot said:
I'm serious, these guys just want to get to know you. They also want you to get to know them to see if you're a fit for each other. It's equally important. If I had one piece of advice, it would be to TRUST them. If they tell you to relax and take off your coat, do it if you feel like it. Ask them questions. Treat them like a friend because they darn sure treat you like one. If you're uptight and stand-offish, it'll show. If you're faking it, that'll probably show too. Seriously, the AIM and some FARs wouldn't be a bad place to study a bit, and know yourself. Also, think about your leadership style and your CRM, decision making, etc. Those are marks of airmanship anyway so if you have it, you already know. Just show them you do. Sounds like another interview round or two in December. Keep after it - they're a world-class organization and ignore the naysayers (they are few). Best of luck to all,

M3

Thanks for all the info. Did they say when they'd let you know and what class they're hiring for?

Yeah, they said 7-10 days. The call came a little earlier than that though!!! You know that feeling you get when your dream comes true? Now I do...

They filled what was left of the December class with a couple of us and early January looks like where they'll start the rest.

Sorry if I don't have the words; I'm still in shock... This is truly a wonderful organization!

M3

M3pilot,

Congratulations!!!!!!

I remember the "shock" when I got hired. Great feeling, isn't it.

Go out and celebrate, you earned it. Welcome to the Zoo Crew.

Jetsi

Thanks Jetsi, I'm thrilled. Can't wait to come aboard and get started!

M3

[Sorry if I don't have the words; I'm still in shock... This is truly a wonderful organization!

M3[/quote]

M3,

Many Congrats!! When you finally come down from your well deserved high, could you fill us in on the nity grity:

1) How long since you first applied?
2) How frequently did you update?
3) How many internal recs did you have?
4) Any other details about the process you can share?

Thanks,
bandit

QRC, thanks!

bandit, here you go:

1. i first applied in august so around 2.5 months-ish
2. i updated at least once a week, depending how much i flew
3. i had 8 recs. i think 1 will get you in the door, but none won't.
4. be yourself, smile, be sincere, use good crm and be decisive, know some general part 91 and AIM, recall some stories: situation-action-result but remember to explain the positive in every experience you mention!

5. have fun! i know it's easier said than done, but if an interview process can be fun, this is the company that can and will make it happen. remember, no lone rangers - get to know and encourage each other. of course, if you aren't normally that way it will probably show. just highlight your best qualities in the way you conduct yourself and show a sincere desire to be there.
6. good luck! (or the good Lord's providence)

M3

Welcome aboard M3!

EIGHT recs?! Sounds like you were already part of the family....;)

Looking forward to seeing you on the line!

Welcome M3!

Keep the great attitude, have fun in training, and I'll see you on line.

For those going thru the interview read M3's reply to Bandit. Its spot on.

Good luck!

Latest resources

Back