Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ex-nutjeter said:
Hey AnimalTail, I see they let you out to play again after you got put into the dog house aka Penalty Box, Well I guess Karma got you, hopefully you will play nice next time.

Blah, Blah, Blah.

I know who you are :)

Cya

StaySeated, that's good news about the upcoming classes. Hopefully I'll get a chance to be in one of the classes next year.

Hey AnimalA$$, you love to go BLAH,BLAH,BLAH all of the time, is that what you say when you are on your knees?

I found out who you are also, it was fun seeing you in the penalty box, you deserved it!!!

Like Earl says on the TV show "My Name is Earl", Karma got you dude!!

Cya Nov. 17th AnimalA$$

Last edited:
Nov 17

It must be the big bang that we've all been waiting for.

LOL ex-nutjeter, is your life so lonely and empty that you have nothing else to do but hijack other peoples threads on an internet forum?

Give it a break. Go to Southwest and have a great time. See ya in Denver in January.

Now, to keep this on topic, I heard the hiring numbers were going up to 150 instead of 108. Has anyone heard anything to confirm or deny this rumor?

Jetsi

I don't think going to SWA is as much in his future as is being taken away in an unmarked government van.....with a cheerleading baton protruding from his rectum.

Last edited:
I currently am in class and they told us 1 class in dec, 2 in jan, 1 in march, 1 in april and maybe a class of 6 in may. All the others are 10. For those that have interviews lined up. Good luck and remember to be yourself. They are just trying to get to know you and it is a very relaxed atmosphere. Any gouge that you have that is more then 2 months old is useless.
Don't try to give an answer you think they want. Be honest. That's it nothing else really needed to know.
And the trainning dept so far has been fantastic.

LOL crashpad,

Talked to Isabelle today, and she said the hiring number is 107. Two interviews down, so approximately 90 more to hire She also said something about 60 in the pool (I think), so maybe that is the 150 number. Who knows.

Plenty of interviews coming up, so don't be discouraged if you haven't heard anything yet. And disregard certain posters in this thread, F9 is a great place to work.

Jetsi

Hey Jetsi,

That sounds about right. A few weeks ago they talked about 107 with 10 every two weeks to the end of the year. Then 10 a month. Only they said something like 30 in the pool. Isabelle's a great source and very cool! I'll post anything I learn from the interview after Tuesday. So far it looks like I'm the only one posting with an interview but there have to be more of us out there. If so, feel free to join in.

Thanks for keeping the thread on point.

M3

PS, hard not to have the butterflies... dream job!

Latest resources

Back