• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks both of you. I'm thrilled to be aboard. I look forward to seeing you there!

M3

Holy Cow! Eight recs? That can hurt the ol' checkbook! :nuts:

Congrats - glad to have you with us. I think you'll enjoy it!

Congrats M3...good luck and have fun...

Sure wish i was one...I still have time though...

Hey, how about slipping me one of those recs...:D :D lots of beer would follow--->:beer:

Yeah, I got pretty lucky. starchkr hang in there - how long have you had your stuff in? They will be hiring for a while so keep after it. If I hear anything else in the meantime, I'll let you know but keep updating; they'll be interviewing a couple more times next month. I actually told one of my recs that he could give it to someone else since I already had several so maybe they can be "relinquished". No beer required, but I'd celebrate with you if you got on!

M3

Well, I hate to say it, but they did tell us that they will be changing it so it probably won't be anything like we had. That said, please reference my previous post about preparation. Really, we showed up as the third class to get interviewed this fall and not one of us had ANY gouge. I can honestly tell you that after having been to the interview less than a week ago that knowing anything about it would have diminished my performance. I would assume the same of my peers. Somehow, even though I was dying to have some gouge I never needed it. Here's why: These guys (F9) can see through canned answers like a window. Their format will truly and sincerely help you feel relaxed and get to know you (and you them). I'm sure they'll change it, but their philosphy won't change and that's simple - are you someone they can fly with for 3 days, 30 days, or 30 years? You have to ask yourself the same. Seriously, just spend some time recalling some of your CRM experiences, study some AIM, part 91, and be prepared to demonstrate what kind of captain you are (decisive yet utilize all resources, CRM, etc.). Wouldn't you look for the same in someone you wanted to potentially hire? To me knowing that was awesome because it reminded me of where I fly now.

Best of luck to you Kane!

M3

Last edited:
Congrats M3!

I would like to echo M3's comments. I went through the interview with him and its all true. What a great bunch of people. It truely felt like a big family and I'm excited to become a part of it.

For those of you with an interview coming up, M3 gave the only true gouge out there and if you follow it, you'll do well. So far F9 is the first place i've interviewed at that makes a concerted effort to actually find out what kind of person you are and they are a very sincere group.

Oh, and while we were sitting in the break room waiting for the next interview session, Jeff Potter came by and shook all our hands. I was quite taken aback since that is the first CEO's hand I had ever shook. And he was a really nice guy and really cared about our experience at the interview. And we were just INTERVIEWEES not new hires even.

All i can say is that I am thoroughly impressed with the culture at F9 and that it is a company that is destined for a great future.

See you in class M3!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back