Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Starchkr,

Well, I had a chance to wander through the G.O. this afternoon and saw you guys in the breakroom while I was getting some coffee. Didn't know which one was you (didn't want to distract you by yelling "Is Starchkr here?") so I couldn't say it in person, but best wishes to you. You guys all had smiles on your faces in spite of the stress of the moment. Hope you get the good news soon!
BD6

Right attitude there starchkr. I'm glad you had fun. Let us know how you do but best of luck! I would hope that you hear sooner than later. I interviewed with RiteSideUp and his comments are the same as what I would say about that day. I was dying to know how I did because I honestly was among a group of exceptional peers and interviewers - even more reason to be thankful for being on board!

I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you at F9 soon!

M3

RiteSideUp...I think i am going to have to agree that the waiting afterward is probably harder than the interview itself. I feel like the knots have become larger, and the butterflies are flying a little wider pattern now.

I have my helmet standing by in a strategic location just in case i get the call, and a backup for that one after the first one breaks from too much contact with the ceiling.

Hmmmm...8:30 and the phone hasn't rung yet..is that a bad sign?!(just kidding...;) )

Alright, well i need to get busy packing for my rotation...nothing like working the next 8 days while waiting for the phone call...well the next 3 for the phone call, and then maybe the next 5 living on cloud nine...I just hope if i am on the road and get the call that i have had time to step out of the lear, because that hurts A LOT when you stand up really fast (or at least try to) in one of those.

(Previous text edited for sake of all the wonderful people who have helped me out...I just felt bad later last night after i started the post like that, so i wanted to be nice and just start it from here...)

...apparently you will have to put up with my crazy face for the rest of your careers every time i see you ON THE LINE...GOTCHA!!!!!:D :laugh: :D IT'S OFFICIAL...I have been given the go ahead, I have been cleared to land, at a new job that is!!!

Thank you all SOOO much for the info and help over the past couple of years, it was very helpful, and i cannot thank any of you enough. And before i move on from thanking you, I work the next 8 days, but sometime after that might just be a good time to see how many of us can get together and hit some adult beverages...my treat...just remember though, i am still poor working where i do now, so nothing too expensive ;) . I was thinking a kegger or something...man kinda brings me back to my old college days. I will think about it this week, and see if we can set something up for sometime soon...any ideas, let me know. Maybe some of you would think a smaller setting would be appropriate, if so, we could always meet for a drink some other time. Either way, i need to keep my promise, and i am very pleased to do so.

WOOHOO <---- (man i seem to say that alot) I finally did it...WOW, what a feeling!!!!!!!

I am so shocked right now i just don't know what else to say....

oh yeah, by the way...do any of you know of something stronger than a helmet, i broke both mine already, and i have the feeling over the next few weeks i will need more. ;)

Last edited:
Hey bud, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I had a good feeling about you and I couldn't be happier for you. You definitely deserve it. I know the feeling you are describing - I'm in ground school right now and the reality STILL hasn't hit me. I don't know if it ever will. Enjoy this moment, and the rest of your career here - I know I will...

M3

You earned it!

Congrats Starchkr! Sounds like you earned it. I think attitude is everything, and showing a good one especially important during the interview process. F9 seems to be the only airline on this message board that people get genuinely excited about.

Congrats Man,
So much for my being told by buddies that it was my lack of 121 time. i am glad to see a fellow freight DOG get the call from a great company. maybe next time I will have better luck.
When is your class date? Also, let us know how many were there and how many got hired...

CONGRATS,

Becareful flying the freight, fly safe. We cant wait to have you on board. Enjoy the moment and keep your Money for training. Beers will be on us.

Welcome to our "little" airline ;)

Cya

Congrats Starchkr! I know exactly how your feeling right now. It happens only a few times in a career so soak it up and enjoy. I'm still basking in the 'newhire glow' and probably will be until someone tells me to stow it.

oh yeah, by the way...do any of you know of something stronger than a helmet, i broke both mine already, and i have the feeling over the next few weeks i will need more.

I used an aluminum helmet made from a Dornier spinner - seemed to work good but it was a bitch getting it through security.

See you online bud!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back