• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congratulations man. Good job! That's a great, great feeling isn't it? You did get me on your post there. Whew!

In the meantime, be safe. We can't wait to see you on line too.

My recurrent class sat (stood) in on Jeff Potter's talk with the newhire class today (M3, you must have been in there) and the feeling was pretty positive about the future. I love donuts too, which is a good thing.

Great news! Congrats & welcome!

Yep BD6, I was there. That was very insightful - funny guy too!

starchkr, congratulations again.

M3

Are they going to serve donuts on all their flights? I love donuts too, but I had better order uniforms a few sizes bigger.

I understand the percentage of applicants hired had gone DOWN!:erm:

Bring your "A" game, get excited, and do your research on F9 if you get the call.:nuts:

Thanks everyone...I appreciate the kind words. Sorry about the "little joke" from my last post...I think i will edit it, because with everything everyone has done for me, i feel it may be a little mean to start the post off like that. So for everyone who has not read it yet, well you are probably the only ones who are not going to hit me the next time you see me. :laugh:

HawkerDog...I am not sure of the class date, i was told it will either be Jan 3rd or the 18th...I am sure i will find out when i get the email from F9 on all the paperwork and everything. I will also let you know how many out of the 13 that interviewed made it.

AnimalTale...you may be willing to buy the beer, but i do owe it to you, and i really want to make good on my promise to provide.

crashpad...didn't fool ya huh...well just give me time, i will see what i can do for a future time ;)

Well, it's late...or uh early for you current day time guys, and it was a long night of flyin' freight, so i better hit the bed...and maybe sleep in it too. You guys all have a great day.

Starchkr.........congrats ....your attitude will be an asset to such a great airline.

I have always thought that in a flying job or any job for that matter.....you need to like to go to work and it defeninitely seems that you have that there at F9. One day soon I want to also bring that same positive attitude to F9.......

This is your day though............congrats bud and Merry Christmas :) Grab hold of that family of yours and appreciate all the sacrifice they put towards this goal as well. Take care and hopefully see you on the line when I get there or at your next kegger ;)

Latest resources

Back