Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey folks,

Have a great time tomorrow. Enjoy the F9 culture and experience and show them who you are and how bad you want to be there. Relax, be genuine, be enthusiastic, and positive. You're going to enjoy the experience. Let us all know how you do.

Again, best of luck to each of you.

M3

Good luck with all the interviews guys...well, i guess sabbpilot will not see this beforehand, but still, good luck.

flyerg..I sure bet having a line is nice...maybe someday they will give me one:) ...I like the fact that although i am on reserve still, i am senior enough (second from the top i think) to get any aggressive trip i want (since the senior guy appears to like to not fly but just sit on reserve). I don't have to get all the "denied" answers back from crew scheduling when i really want to do a specific overnight because good ole flyerg got it instead...just kidding. Seniority is nice though..I can't believe i have 32 people below me already with another 10 soon to be out flying as well...it's crazy!!!

Jetsi, you forgot a couple...don't remember the tail numbers off hand, but the newest additions to the fleet are the polar bear with cub (don't know names) and the puffin which just showed up this past week (again, don't know it's name).

M3...;) no real names ok, just incase someone on here doesn't like me for some reason, i wouldn't want them coming to hunt me down...:laugh: :D just messin with ya...but to answer the question posed...this is a great place and showing enthusiasm does pay off. They understand you will be nervous, and want you to come in relaxed...just don't be too relaxed and show up without preparing or at least showing them a good deal of respect and enthusiasm for the job.

Sorry I havent been posting much on here - congrats to the guys who have gotten hire recently and good luck to those in hiring process. Its been a busy spring with a new job and a new baby! For those of you just getting on - reserve is great, although I only did 1 month and have a line now in May. There were a few in my class who did reserve for about 3 weeks and held a line.

The quality of life here is better than I could ever have hoped for and I still pinch myself everytime I drive to work. So if there are any with doubt about how its like here, let me tell you from the other side that they treat you very well, lots of schedule flexibility and so far all the captains i've flown with have been awesom.

Later

Latest resources

Back