• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran minimum bid schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Per the contract, I thought we couldn't drop below 75 credit during SAP I/II at AAI?

listme is my third. had the usair phone system which was a pain. jetnet at aa/ae blows away listme. listme is a little slow and squirmy, but not too bad for their first online listing website. i wish it would check other carriers flight status between city pairs. someone from the pass department also told us we could fly on ANY skywest flight (ie the united express / delta connection) flights for $10 / leg. is that true?

did anyone catch the exciting fire hapenning on howell ave today?
http://www.myfoxmilwaukee.com/myfox...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Good old FOX news, never correct. There is no such place as 68th and Howell. 68th Street and Howell Ave are both North-South streets and miles apart. <grin>

Once SAP is over, you can usually drop from the "pilot daily open time" part of Flica.
Unless it's a weekend drop. ;)

6 hours to go until Sap II closes and they still haven't even looked at my request and the trip is still in open time. *sigh*

What's the deal with SAP 2? I've had requests in since yesterday that are not done. The trips are still open, and there is no * on my schedule. Anyone else experiencing the same?

I guess they are figuring out what trips they are going to assign to the reserves for the third week in July and they do not have time to look at a line holder's request for a trip. No * on any of the dates that I requested. Requests in since yesterday with the same open time showing. I guess I could try to call..... wait a minute... what am I thinking?? SAP I use to be a futile chance and now it has become the best chance. Best job in the world and I am disgusted with the ineptness of the scheduling and planning departments. This airline could be an amazing success if they would just get their act together and demand a level of professionalism and proficiency within that department. They could save millions of dollars easily if they would allow FLICA to operate as the programmers designed to operate. Continuing to gather names on the petition sheet. Need a LEADER that will ensure that this is handled to eliminate this once a month headache.

Open time is finally starting to disappear, but no * on my schedule, but I didn't get anything in until late last night.

The trip I wanted is gone, just made a 2nd request for when they kill the 1st one due to someone else already getting it.

Also, is it just me, or are a LOT more trips for July uncommutable? I looked in open time, and everyone is doing the same thing I am, dropping their uncommutable stuff for commutable trips. A LOT of them either start at 0700 or end after 2200. Lots more than last month...

That directly equates to less days off at home - if I have to commute in to work, that's no longer a day off. Period. I'm guessing the loss of pilots is making them crunch the lines. 95 hours of credit with 15 days off next month. Take uncommutable days (3) into account, and that's only 12 days off.

NOT what I signed up for.

What's the deal with SAP 2? I've had requests in since yesterday that are not done. The trips are still open, and there is no * on my schedule. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Yep...made 2 seperate add requests around 12:45 yesterday and the trips were still in open time until I checked this morning and now they are gone. Of course I didn't get either one.

Also, is it just me, or are a LOT more trips for July uncommutable? I looked in open time, and everyone is doing the same thing I am, dropping their uncommutable stuff for commutable trips. A LOT of them either start at 0700 or end after 2200. Lots more than last month...

I noticed the same thing. I wonder if they are doing it just to mess with the pilot group...
OBTW - doesn't our current SAP 2 process and the numerous reassignments when on a trip just point out that there is NO WAY we should give these dunderheads the ability to do something like move reserve days off!

I have commutable trips next month but I've got the 11 P.M. flight to my home city.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back