Airtran minimum bid schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flydaplane

Wondering how many hours the brothers at Airtran are able to drop down to a month. At Midwest we can drop our trips down through FLiCA to around 50 hours if we want to, just get paid for those 50 hours but keep your benefits and full time employment benefits.

And it really came handy to me few times, I know I dropped down to 55 hours few times, its like getting an unpaid vacation if you can afford it.

My buddy at Frontier is telling me they can drop to a min of 75 hours during DAP, it will be nice to know Airtran's stand on this point.

I thought they would reject a SAP1/2 drop below 70. Will they accept a drop below 70?

AirTran will let you SWAP down to 65 hours during Sap I and Sap II. No straight drops allowed in Sap I or II.

PM me... The short answer is no. Not legally. But there are ways... gotta keep it under your hat.

No, only for line holders. Reserve usually will not be able to use Sap1 or 2.

Lear, thanks

OK I guess I'm confused. I thought DAP was for check airman and reserve (in their section with lineholders in their own DAP section). I still need to brush up on the contract sections regarding bidding and the schedule.

thanks for the info though, i really appreciate it.

Latest resources

Back