Airtran minimum bid schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FLICA Daily Open time

This has a drop feature. I have been able to use it in the past for a straight drop. I've gone down to sixty hours - used it to drop one trip which was up against a vacation I had planned.

On a side note... brilliant scheduling plan as usual.... ready reserve FO's sitting in the crew room while Captains are flying right seat.... unbelievable waste of money and resources but we are supposed to believe that the company will build efficient lines???? Have five names on my recall sheet so far... each that I asked signed... PLEASE Get a sense of urgency and solicit signatures.

On a side note... brilliant scheduling plan as usual.... ready reserve FO's sitting in the crew room while Captains are flying right seat.... unbelievable waste of money and resources but we are supposed to believe that the company will build efficient lines???? Have five names on my recall sheet so far... each that I asked signed... PLEASE Get a sense of urgency and solicit signatures.

We have nothing called ready reserve here at Midwest, but remember having this crap (ready reserve) at my crapy commuter before coming to Midwest, could it be another TA point to discuss????

Last edited:
ready reserve FO's sitting in the crew room while Captains are flying right seat.... unbelievable waste of money and resources but we are supposed to believe that the company will build efficient lines???? Have five names on my recall sheet so far... each that I asked signed... PLEASE Get a sense of urgency and solicit signatures.

Wait a minute.

Let me get this straight. Airtran captains are flying as first officers while your union is in mediated negotiations with management?? And your mad at the union?? Am I hearing you correctly??

Holy hell, you guys have a lot to learn. Ever hear of personal responsibility??

Good luck, you'll need it.

We can drop a trip through FLICA. I have dropped down to 60 hours without talking to anyone, freedom was just a couple of mouse clicks away.

What he said.......

Wait a minute.

Let me get this straight. Airtran captains are flying as first officers while your union is in mediated negotiations with management?? And your mad at the union?? Am I hearing you correctly??

Holy hell, you guys have a lot to learn. Ever hear of personal responsibility??

Good luck, you'll need it.

I just felt that this comment was spot on and should be highlighted and reposted........

Yes, we do.

There's a core group of "me" Captains who just don't give a rat's about negotiations and are just happy to have a job,,, this is where the 10% of yes voters comes from. It's a bunch of crap, but nothing we can do about it.

The other 90% pretty much just says NO to the right seat CA flying as F/O.

I am surprised that CAs can fly as FO at all, outside of line check airmen. At DAL there is no contractual provision for any captain (other than LCA) to fly as a FO.

Latest resources

Back