• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran minimum bid schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If it doesnt work, call the IT dept. and they will get it working for you. They didnt even have me in the system when I called. It is nice listing from home.

I haven't had any of those problems. Maybe user error? I can make a listing in 90 seconds each and every time. Lately I have been making 7-8 listings/week. Sounds like you haven't dealt with many other pass dept's. This one is a joy compared to AirTran's. The 7 busines day crap will be going away soon enough when they automate that as well.

User error huh? Yeah whatever! Why don't you ask a gate agent or IT dept how many complaints they've had about this new system. Luckily I haven't had to deal with too many pass depts., but the one's I've had to deal with are better than ours. Still seven business days (from when they receive your money) and empty promises of automation.

I haven't had any of those problems. Maybe user error? I can make a listing in 90 seconds each and every time. Lately I have been making 7-8 listings/week. Sounds like you haven't dealt with many other pass dept's. This one is a joy compared to AirTran's. The 7 busines day crap will be going away soon enough when they automate that as well.

listme is my third. had the usair phone system which was a pain. jetnet at aa/ae blows away listme. listme is a little slow and squirmy, but not too bad for their first online listing website. i wish it would check other carriers flight status between city pairs. someone from the pass department also told us we could fly on ANY skywest flight (ie the united express / delta connection) flights for $10 / leg. is that true?

did anyone catch the exciting fire hapenning on howell ave today?
http://www.myfoxmilwaukee.com/myfox...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Last edited:
How long does it take them to process a swap request in SAP 2 once you submit an email?
Who? AirTran? When they get around to it, at least by the close of Sap II. ;)

Pass bureau... don't get me started. My number 3 gripe at this company, seeing as AAI doesn't come to my home town, I have to write SWA and JB passes primarily, and it sucks.

I put in a pass request on Sunday when I started my 3 day. They're supposed to do them on Mondays. Checked my v-file this evening, nothing in there, which means I get to wait until next time I come to work then go by and ask what gives...

Not cool. Worst pass system I've ever had to use.

My buddy at Frontier is telling me they can drop to a min of 75 hours during DAP, it will be nice to know Airtran's stand on this point.

We can drop to 50 hours of credit during the month, but must finish the month with 70 or greater. Our average line value has been over 83 hours for the past few months.

You can now do it from home also. www.airtran.com/crew about halfway down the page. Worked for me last night at home. 'Bout time.

Hey, thanks for the info . . . if it works, I will take back about one quarter of the nasty things I have said about our IT department, which would be a generous concession from me, and is the only concession that this company can expect from me, and any of my brethren (at least those that have a spine and still own a pair of nuts, of course).

./

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back