• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC Chair message.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess you are happy with the B scale airline. The divide is growing.

Didn't you guys fight for those wages? Over 99% voted to strike for those wages, now they are not good enough? You get Southwest wages when you fly Southwest lines, what is so hard to figure out? I'm starting to think Airtran picked up some of you guys on e-harmoney, where the heck is the weeding out process.

:confused: :puke:

Didn't you guys fight for those wages? Over 99% voted to strike for those wages, now they are not good enough? You get Southwest wages when you fly Southwest lines, what is so hard to figure out? I'm starting to think Airtran picked up some of you guys on e-harmoney, where the heck is the weeding out process.

One luv baby....... I think I feel it.
I can't wait to vote yes on a concessionary contract as a swapa pilot, just for fun.

Karma...... It ain't just a German car.

There you go. How many Captain seats did you gain? There is no Delta option, you know that.
I was told by one of your guys that I was not good enough to be a SWA FO because I didn't have a type. Really? I have a type and six thousand hours of 737 time, but not good enough apparantly.

Could care less that you don't have a type- mostly the type indicates that we were willing to sacrifice fairly big money bc we WANT to work here. It's not a referendum on pilot skill- its a referendum on working with an owner mentality and Swa saying they valued that. Our issue about the type is one with mgmt, not you. For a lot of us it was a bigger sacrifice at the time than it would be today- and that sacrifice doesn't seem to be respected by mgmt or AT pilots in this integration. But honestly- no beef with you.

Now what I know I don't know is why your fragmentation language wouldn't be triggered by what's happened? What's the point in having that language if this situation doesn't apply?

Didn't you guys fight for those wages? Over 99% voted to strike for those wages, now they are not good enough? You get Southwest wages when yo:bomb:u fly Southwest lines, what is so hard to figure out? I'm starting to think Airtran picked up some of you guys on e-harmoney, where the heck is the weeding out process.

:bomb:

Actually we were told th:blush:at we would only be on this contract for a year as we would transisition to your contract in a year. That was two years ago. We were sold a pony.

Now what I know I don't know is why your fragmentation language wouldn't be triggered by what's happened? What's the point in having that language if this situation doesn't apply?

It does apply. But when management violates a contract, the only option is the grievance process. We can't force Delta to take us, all we can do is hold SWA management accountable for not abiding by our CBA.

Latest resources

Back