• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC Chair message.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well this kool aid drinker would be real pissed if they give you money bc you didn't get to go to delta, but I still get all of you bidding senior to me. A choice to go to DAL is a win-win-win. Money over a grievance is a lose-lose- win. You better look towards finding that win-win vs just you win, or I expect you'll fail.

They already won. At least they didn't have to buy their type!:laugh:
The real anger is starting to show wave. Control it with keeping your meds in check.

Write it down, two things will happen...

1- 717 goes to DL without the pilots.

2- GK will avoid any payout due to any 'grievance'.

This will turn into alot to do about nothing in the end.

i think you are right on points one and two. however, i dont think it will be nothing, as you will have a bunch of pissed off AT pilots on the property, and that wont bode well for anybody. red book, green book anyone....?

Maybe to keep that SWA spirit, GK will find a way to pay all of the SWA pilots the same over the next three years..... that would smooth a lot of it over. What pilot would want a "B" scale for three years on their SL?

Chjack,

I can't disagree with that. I wish only the best for the new SW pilots. No ill will here. Just speculating on how GK will act from things I've seen previously.

Chjack,

I can't disagree with that. I wish only the best for the new SW pilots. No ill will here. Just speculating on how GK will act from things I've seen previously.

I am afraid I have to agree with you red. It's a new LUV. I guess we all need to get ready for it.

Maybe to keep that SWA spirit, GK will find a way to pay all of the SWA pilots the same over the next three years..... that would smooth a lot of it over. What pilot would want a "B" scale for three years on their SL?

Hope they do it is the right thing to do

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back