• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

10/250

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I see you on here Gret. What do you do for a living? Will you run away and hide again, real man?

You were on here looking at this post for 20 minutes and no response!!! You are not a pilot, you are a FAKE and a PHONEY! You will not even tell us what you do for a living. Most of us here are transparent including, the pilots, the owners and the dispatchers. At least we have the balls to be REAL.... You, however, are nothing but a pompous ass lecturing to all of us about how we should act. Who do you think you are????

Sorry...I was watching the end of the 49's game with the Packers.

You can, and will, act as you wish.

When did I ask for respect from you Miss High and mighty goodness gracious snob?
Again, what do you do for a living?

Oh, forget it, I don't even care anymore girly girl...

Knew that would bring out the easily agitated and terminally brainwashed...and in only 17 minutes no less.

How bout New Zealand, Australia, Germany, Switzerland and everywhere else where God and Flag nutters don't threaten the rest of the population constantly with their half backed neurotic paranoia.

Forgot Sweden and Norway...Costa Rica is very nice.

Since gret kindly allowed:

Then go! We'll all be better off.

Can we get a "No Personal Attacks" filter like the "No Politics" one. I could get up-to-speed in about three minutes versus the current half-hour.

Latest resources

Back