• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

10/250

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know that person well and flew with her often when she first transitioned into the X. I always enjoyed flying with her because she worked hard and had a great attitude. Attitude goes a long way, and from what I hear, has been your downfall. But, that's just rumor even though it's been passed on by many people I know and respect. I've never met you, but I hope you figure out what you want to do and find success in what you choose. You're obviously not a happy camper right now. That's no way to go through life.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programing.

I just don't get why so many of those who were here to fight for the '05 contact aren't willing to make the push right now. They saw what happened when they sat back and did nothing- they got a long wait and then a POSTA. Then they finally got their act together and made it happen fast. Management isn't going to give us anything. They will drag it on as long as they can and get the entire group at the top of their payscales while still raising the management fees and making more profits on our backs. This group needs to pull their head out and make it happen sooner rather than later. We don't need to wait for the economy like many love to say. The economy actually has been growing for many years- maybe not like the mid '90s, but still growing. The company is making serious money now. They will make more and more unless the economy falls off a cliff again

Mean while back in CGF........good lord you NJA guys really really need to get over yourselves......do you have any idea how you guys sound? im hope you get your 10/250k.....but goodness you make yourselves look like a bunch of pricks.

Goose didn't you interview at NJA? I think you were in my interview class....

If you did and didn't get it then my condolences or congratulations depending on how you look at it due to the furlough, but if I'm right then you wanted to be one of those "pricks" at one point.

I worked the job for almost two years, and it was awesome and a hell of a lot of fun, but I worked my ass off. I enjoyed every minute of it, but there was just way more that went into "getting it done" than I expected and I was continuously impressed with the pilot group for pulling off the nearly impossible every day without hardly a hiccup.

I would add that not only do NJA pilots deserve 10/250, but any pilot at Flex/Options/Shares that does the same job also deserves it.

Just because pilots at those companies may not value themselves as much because they have been continually brow beaten into believing they aren't worth it, doesn't mean they aren't.

So look at it this way, as always NJA is attempting to set the standard and raise the bar. You may benefit from it in the end and should be cheering them on.

It may sound like people are being callus or being a "prick", but we are all in the same industry doing a similar or same job so we should support anything at all that makes our standard of living better in this profession.

Just sayin'.

Hmmm ...

I was voted Big Prick two years in a row by the pledges at the DKE House during Hell Week when I was in college...

:D

Probably same reason they call a midget, "stretch."

I hate to bust your bubble guys, but say goodby to your 5 crew meals each a day and say hello to the 8/6 schedule. It's industry standard now.

I hate to bust your bubble guys, but say goodby to your 5 crew meals each a day and say hello to the 8/6 schedule. It's industry standard now.
Appreciate that. Thanks for bringing us down.

It'll never happen. There is a 0% chance that will even get put in front of the membership for a vote.

Latest resources

Back