Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is the biggest loser you have flown with?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AZ Typed said:
In Order Of Lameness:

8. those with no hobby outside of flying - you also know who you are

Yeah, thats always not a good thing....

So , what do you like to do outside of this aluminum tube?

Well.....uhhhh.....go home and pet the wife.

Here at CommutAir, we did much of our initial training 85% sim & 15% aircraft at the time. So I'm waiting for the check airman for the airplane portion on a quiet Saturday afternoon at our hangar at the all-but-abandoned Plattsburgh airport. He shows up, wearing...

* Jeans
* Polo Shirt
* Polar Fleece pullover
* His Captain's Hat from the uniform!

It took all I could muster not to laugh in his face... I find out later he's a wear-the-hat-while-driving type that AZ mentions. Amazing...

T-Gates said:
Biggest Losers I have run into....

3. FO I had, who upon finding out I called in fatigued and told dispatch that we would go to the hotel at the next station, decided to call them back behind my back and tell them I changed my mind. Just so we could reposition to a place with better strip clubs.

4. Same FO, who decided it was appropriate cockpit conversation to talk about how he only likes to have anal sex.

Ha ha ha.....that's hilarious.

The biggest loser....

My ex-boyfriend who thinks he is God's gift to aviation. He cheated on me (supposedly only once....yeah right) with his ex-girlfriend. He said she had surgery and was upset so he slept with her because "he felt sorry for her".

My ex-boyfriend who thinks he is God's gift to aviation. He cheated on me (supposedly only once....yeah right) with his ex-girlfriend. He said she had surgery and was upset so he slept with her because "he felt sorry for her".
Look ... it was just the once. I swear! :(

And for the record ... I am God's gift to aviation, thank you very much. :mad:

Minh
(Nonrated King Air FO Extrordinaire)

capt. megadeth said:
He said she had surgery and was upset so he slept with her because "he felt sorry for her".

likely story...methinks he just wanted to check out the new saline bags. :)

T-Gates said:

3. FO I had, who upon finding out I called in fatigued and told dispatch that we would go to the hotel at the next station, decided to call them back behind my back and tell them I changed my mind. Just so we could reposition to a place with better strip clubs.
That's almost forgivable. After all quality strip clubs are important!

T-Gates said:

4. Same FO, who decided it was appropriate cockpit conversation to talk about how he only likes to have anal sex.

At least it wasn't your butt! OMG OO

fo who on weekends and off duty puts on full uniform hat included and goes shopping at wal-mart to pick up chicks

cpt who has a buisness card that reads airline captian with name and number to give out to woman he meets. flew for a feeder

Latest resources

Back