Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is the biggest loser you have flown with?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Way2Broke

I fly freight and I have a SIC (one that pays for time) that shows up in a pilot uniform when we can wear shorts and a t-shirt. What a loser. Anyone else have good stories?

The biggest loser? Anyone who likes Shake, when Frylock is clearly superior. :)

Way2Broke said:
I fly freight and I have a SIC (one that pays for time) that shows up in a pilot uniform when we can wear shorts and a t-shirt. What a loser. Anyone else have good stories?

I can't top that one. Seriously, I've flown with some really great people and a few goofballs in my time, but the uniform thing is something I haven't had the opportunity to cherish yet.

Who is he trying to impress, the burly dude on the forklift at 0300?

I had a reply all typed up and ready to submit for this one, but then I realized that I was describing a guy who was a complete and utter a**hole rather than a loser. Since it didn't fit the context, I daleeted.

Way2Broke said:

A guy I used to work with at a freight company was flying with one of those pay for time FO's....that was of a middle eastern descent...and he had to face east at midnight and pray to allah. They were always in the air at midnight, so he went to the back of the airplane to pray. I always told him he should turn the airplane a different direction, so the guy would realize(when he got back to the cockpit) that he was NOT facing north, and has angered allah..:D

An a-hole who did my IOE at my last job. I heard he lost a job at JB for dropping too many f-bombs in front of the CEO. Then asked if he could be the head union guy. He at least could have waited until his 3rd day of ground school. (Allegedly)

2 jobs ago there was a guy who the CP drove to the airport and he flew his run. Then got into the crew car and got a DUI on the way to the crackshack.

I hate flying with guys over age 60 that dont care if they lose their license cause they'll "just retire" if they do...they are the most dangerous and I've worked with a few...

Way2Broke said:

What a dork! I love not having to wear a "conventional" uniform. I think you should school him on the proper dress and behavior codes for flying freight (whatever they are...). :)

As for the question...I fly single pilot freight so that I don't HAVE to fly with losers! Not that I've flown with many anyways... I've been pretty lucky I guess.

Latest resources

Back