Where's the love??!! Woman Kicked Off SWA Plane for T-Shirt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
vetteracer said:
Your missing the entire point, if it said Fu$% the Clintons, she would have been asked to leave as well.

You libs are all the same, if it offends you then by all means throw down the house, if it does not offend you, or you aggree with it, then it must be the truth and FU** everyone else, and their rights.

CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!!!

vetteracer said:
Goes to show the low level of your understanding of forign affairs?

WHO DO YOU THINK FUNDED OSAMA??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

"Sound of Crickets"

You are so out of touch with reality.

2000 soldiers is nothing compared to the WW 2. AND GUESS WHAT THE GERMANS DID NOT ATTACK US?????????

FDR led us into that war, and for good reason, and he was a Liberal.

You libs are always on the wrong side of history. History has proven that ove the last 100 years. Wake up, and get an education in history. Democrats of 30 years ago would have been all for Bush.

Libs blast Reagan as well, Here is a news flash for you, "Trickle Down Economics" was written by JFK. And Teddy pushed it through.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK, OR GO AWAY.

ONE MORE TIME, HOW ABOUT AN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vetteracer said:
YES, I would send my kid, and myself if need be, you coward?

This is the differance, I would step up to the plate, you hide behind it. I would die for my country, you would push me out front, before yourself. I would die to ensure you way of life. You would submit and give it all away, let what so many have fought and died for get destroyed. ME ME ME ME ME. If you put that in front of what you say, it all makes sense.

I could think of no better honor then dying for the United States, and joining the ranks of the many that have.

People like you have ridden off the backs of people like us your whole lives. In Iraq, your posts would have been monitored and you would have been taking in for "Conditoning".

Then what are you waiting for? I am sure the nearest MEPS station is not far away. The military needs you now more than ever so put your money where your mouth is.

this thread rules

GO W!!!

Problem is that this country isnt Christian anymore..this is a fight between the people of non faith and those that have it..and that is why we are in such trouble if the left gets a hold of power! I believe in leaders that have strong faith and convictions.

WatchYourElbows said:
We are at WAR????? AYFKM????? We started THAT war. We need to be in Afghanistan or at least Saudi Arabia. But Iraq? What will they call this war in history? The Oil War? The Vengence for Daddy War? I swear, you people should wear lil' sheep masks for halloween. Bahhhhh.

You conveniently forget that MR Saddam was shooting at our pilots on a nearly daily basis while we were enforcing UN sanctions over southern Iraq. This is in and of itself is an act of war. Saddam repeatedly and openly stated that his goal was to shoot down pilots enforcing the UN sanctions. The Clinton administration for the most part chose to ignore these "incidents". The UN as usual provided nothing but empty threats (and corrupt individuals willing to look the other way while Iraq sold oil, bought items banned by the UN sanctions and provided healthy kick-backs to select UN individuals).
President Bush saw that we were stuck in a never ending situation with the UN sanctions and enforcing the no-fly zones in Iraq. This motivated him to take necessary steps to put an end to it.
You also conviently forget this whole cycle started when Iraq invaded Kuwait.

Chuck Yogourt said:
Again, I don't know about a T-shirt but I do know of a White House intern and her stained dress.
I found a wad of bills once...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchYourElbows
Not a liberal. Just an informed (ie - not a sheep) citizen. Proud (ok, not anymore) Republican.

Actually you are probably the most uninformed liberal dumba$$ that I have ever come across on flightinfo.com. You are a sheep that is spouting the views of the far left and can't even think for yourself. You have been challenged on your views several times (many times by me) and you wont even repsond to direct questions.

Answer the questions I have asked of you, or continue to be viewed as a fool.

How is someone a liberal dumbass for asking why 2000 americans needlessly died in Iraq...Was if for WMD's? Oh, I know, it was so Iraq could install a Fundamentalist Islamic government... yeah, that was really worth it.

I love you hypicritical conservatives.... you are so angry at Hilliary for wanting Healthcare in our country for all kids... yet you see no problem at all when Bush spends hundreds of billions of dollars, (probably over a trillion when all is said and done.) in Iraq to build hospitals and such......You guys are sharp as tacks.

let me bet some of you on this board are in favor of Club Gitmo (club med ..for the terrorists) down in Cuba. While we are at it..lets be extra cruel and give them bottled water...:rolleyes:

Dont take over Iraq..yeah and we will just watch it grow to a terrorist hotbed..how people are so quick to forget 9/11..kinda sad

1.) Iraq wasn't a hotbed of terrorists until we invaded it...Saddam didn't like Al Quieda (He was a secularist they are religous fundamentalist muslims(remeber, he never was on TV wearing religous garments or such,or issuing fatwas, he was always wearing military suits or buisness suits), ...He thought they were threat to his regieme.
2.) What did Iraq have to do with 9/11? The 9/11 commission said Iraq had nothing do with 9/11.
In an interview, Paul Wolfowitz, deputy Defense secretary admitted Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11... I've provided the link and quote...
http://www.defenselink.mil/transcripts/2003/tr20030801-depsecdef0526.html

Q: And when did you start to think that perhaps Iraq had something to do with it?
Wolfowitz: I’m not sure even now that I would say Iraq had something to do with it.

Also, here's BUSH ADMITING IRAQ HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11 with a link below:

“We have no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the September 11th attacks.”
~ George W. Bush
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/11/18/iraq/main584234.shtml

You idiots that keep trying to say Iraq had anything do to with 9/11.. sheesh.
-Where are all the WMD's we heard about?
-Why are 2000 of our troops dead when we were gonna be greated as 'liberators?'
-Why didn't Bush try to build a coalition like we had in 1991, with troops from more countries, including arab countries helping us..
-What was Bush's exit strategy? Even if you supported the war, aren't you appalled we are still there with no end in sight? Someone screwed up.. right? ...Even if you agree with the war, doesn't it make you mad we haven't caught Osama, the guy we should be after?
-Was it worth it to replace Saddam with a government run by religous fundamentalists- much like Iran?

Latest resources

Back