Where's the love??!! Woman Kicked Off SWA Plane for T-Shirt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chuck Yogourt said:
I'd love to hear you say this to my 6"4 234lb Marine Corp nephew over there protecting your sorry chicken S$&t ASS. PM me and I will give you his address and you can tell him what he is doing is not worth it. I am waiting.

What your nephew doing is admiral, what you're doing is taking credit for his actions.

I'd like to ask you a question. Your nephew is in west Asia because he was ordered there. What exactly is he protecting me from? Iraquis bombing and killing Iraquis? There are no or have there ever been weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. That was pure speculation in the intellegence community.

Another question, what does this have to do with the thread subject? Take it outside, please.

erj-145mech said:
What your nephew doing is admiral, what you're doing is taking credit for his actions.

I'd like to ask you a question. Your nephew is in west Asia because he was ordered there. What exactly is he protecting me from? Iraquis bombing and killing Iraquis? There are no or have there ever been weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. That was pure speculation in the intellegence community.

Another question, what does this have to do with the thread subject? Take it outside, please.

I'm not taking credit for him. I am proud as hell of him. He was ordered there and he wants to finish the job. He knows what is asked of him. He knew that when he signed up.
As far as the WMD's, we know they were there and just because we didn't find them does not mean they did not have them. They used them on their own people. Ask Germany and France where they are.

Get it right please...

WatchYourElbows said:
When Clinton lied, no one died.

Ever hear of USS Cole, Kobar towers, US embassy in Kuwait and Kenya, USMTM Building in Riyadh? The list goes on and the man (Clinton) did nada, zip, ziltch.

And to get back on thred, no, she has no case won't win in court, glad we did it.

WatchYourElbows said:
When Clinton lied, no one died.

Not really accurate in my eyes. I don't have a problem with Clinton lying, or Getting hummers in the Oval Office. The problem was that while he was chasing interns no one was at the wheel. Huge intelligence and military cutbacks while the chinese were sleeping in the Lincoln Bedroom. Bin Laden offered on a platter, but passed on that one. As far as I am concerened he set the stage for 911, and our current situation. I have yet to see the CNN, or Hollywood version of that story.

As far as the WMD's, we know they were there and just because we didn't find them does not mean they did not have them. [/quote]

OK...

turbodriver said:
Negative, ghostrider. She will win the lawsuit. The "shirt of no service" phrase does not apply to airlines. We dont have said sign at every gate do we?
If you'd spend a little less time hitting the "Submit Reply" button and a little more time reading, you'd come off sounding less like a fool.

From SOUTHWEST AIRLINES CO.

CONTRACT OF CARRIAGE - PASSENGER (SIXTH REVISED)
10. Refusal to Transport (Issued July 12, 2005; Effective July 12, 2005)

Carrier will refuse to transport, or will remove from an aircraft at any point, any passenger in the following circumstances:

F. Comfort and Safety - Carrier may refuse to transport or remove from the aircraft at any point any passenger in the following categories as may be necessary for the comfort or safety of such passenger or other passengers:​
(1) Persons whose conduct is or has been known to be disorderly, abusive, offensive, threatening, intimidating, or violent, or whose clothing is lewd, obscene, or patently offensive;​

NOTE:​

Carrier will not refuse to provide transportation to a qualified individual with a disability solely because the individual’s disability results in appearance or involuntary behavior that may offend, annoy, or inconvenience crew members or other passengers.​

As I read it, the only possible recourse she has is to argue that the wearing of the offensive t-shirt was an involuntary behavior that arose from a disability. Unless laws have changed recently, neither stupidity nor liberalism are disabilities.
:eek:

Latest resources

Back