Where's the love??!! Woman Kicked Off SWA Plane for T-Shirt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WatchYourElbows said:
soooo, you decide. Should 2000 of our wonderful, young, productive people DIE or should a president get a bj? Get real! You guys LIVE to get those things. LOL Ask yourself, are you better of now then 2000?

Your missing the entire point, if it said Fu$% the Clintons, she would have been asked to leave as well.

You libs are all the same, if it offends you then by all means throw down the house, if it does not offend you, or you aggree with it, then it must be the truth and FU** everyone else, and their rights.

WatchYourElbows said:
We are at WAR????? AYFKM????? We started THAT war. We need to be in Afghanistan or at least Saudi Arabia. But Iraq? What will they call this war in history? The Oil War? The Vengence for Daddy War? I swear, you people should wear lil' sheep masks for halloween. Bahhhhh.

I didn't want to join the fracas. But we knew about the Tailban and Al Queda 10 years ago and their intentions in regard to the US. Would we be in a better situation if we took PREVENTIVE action 7 or 8 years ago? What could happen 20 years from now if Saddam was allowed to govern Iraq without any UN sanctions? My opinion is that it would have dwarfed 9-11. Enabling another terrorist foothold in the Middle East is not an option.

Now back to the post. SHE HAS NO CASE WHATSOEVER.

Last edited:
No YOU missed the post. This administration has divided this country. If you don't see it, then you aren't paying attention. Regardless of what side any of us is on, this puts us in horrible danger. This country is more divided than I've ever seen it. What about you?

WatchYourElbows said:
We are at WAR????? AYFKM????? We started THAT war. We need to be in Afghanistan or at least Saudi Arabia. But Iraq? What will they call this war in history? The Oil War? The Vengence for Daddy War? I swear, you people should wear lil' sheep masks for halloween. Bahhhhh.

Goes to show the low level of your understanding of forign affairs?

WHO DO YOU THINK FUNDED OSAMA??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

"Sound of Crickets"

You are so out of touch with reality.

2000 soldiers is nothing compared to the WW 2. AND GUESS WHAT THE GERMANS DID NOT ATTACK US?????????

FDR led us into that war, and for good reason, and he was a Liberal.

You libs are always on the wrong side of history. History has proven that ove the last 100 years. Wake up, and get an education in history. Democrats of 30 years ago would have been all for Bush.

Libs blast Reagan as well, Here is a news flash for you, "Trickle Down Economics" was written by JFK. And Teddy pushed it through.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK, OR GO AWAY.

Nope, last I checked the contiguous 48 were still here and so are Hawaii and Alaska. Tomorrow I'll check on PR, but I think it is still there as well. No divide as far as I can see.

FJ

Whatever you believe......no matter how stupid.......just put it in perspective. Would you send YOUR KID? I say, let's gather up all you little cheerleader's kids and send them out there to get THEIR heads blown off. Then we'll talk about a worthy war. Let's get Osama....what the heck are we doing with Sadam? (something tells me that if YOUR children were the ones getting buried, you may change your minds about the validity of this "war")

WatchYourElbows said:
No YOU missed the post. This administration has divided this country. If you don't see it, then you aren't paying attention. Regardless of what side any of us is on, this puts us in horrible danger. This country is more divided than I've ever seen it. What about you?

This has been happening since 1994 when the Dems lost the house and Senate. They have been trying the divide and concur ever since. They became totally unhinged in 2000, when Bush one, and it is just getting nuttier and nuttier. Bush is a very moderate president, and most of the Rep in the house and senate are as well. The Dem. party only has its fringe groups supporting it, and forcing hate speech against America and the Rep.

I am a RUSH conservative, and by that standard, Bush is not a conservative by the strict definition.

Mark

WatchYourElbows said:
Does the ticket STATE the dress code?

Yes, actually, it does. The ticket states that it's subject to Southwest's Contract of Carriage. Here's the relevant excerpt:

10. Refusal to Transport (Issued July 12, 2005; Effective July 12, 2005)
Carrier will refuse to transport, or will remove from an aircraft at any point, any passenger in the following circumstances:
F. Comfort and Safety - Carrier may refuse to transport or remove from the aircraft at any point any passenger in the following categories as may be necessary for the comfort or safety of such passenger or other passengers:
(1) Persons whose conduct is or has been known to be disorderly, abusive, offensive, threatening, intimidating, or violent, or whose clothing is lewd, obscene, or patently offensive.

The carrier simply enforced the contract, and I applaud them for doing it.

And could you political types Please take your political bickering to another thread? Thanks.

WatchYourElbows said:
Whatever you believe......no matter how stupid.......just put it in perspective. Would you send YOUR KID? I say, let's gather up all you little cheerleader's kids and send them out there to get THEIR heads blown off. Then we'll talk about a worthy war. Let's get Osama....what the heck are we doing with Sadam? (something tells me that if YOUR children were the ones getting buried, you may change your minds about the validity of this "war")

YES, I would send my kid, and myself if need be, you coward?

This is the differance, I would step up to the plate, you hide behind it. I would die for my country, you would push me out front, before yourself. I would die to ensure you way of life. You would submit and give it all away, let what so many have fought and died for get destroyed. ME ME ME ME ME. If you put that in front of what you say, it all makes sense.

I could think of no better honor then dying for the United States, and joining the ranks of the many that have.

People like you have ridden off the backs of people like us your whole lives. In Iraq, your posts would have been monitored and you would have been taking in for "Conditoning".

Latest resources

Back