• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where's the love??!! Woman Kicked Off SWA Plane for T-Shirt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not way to the left, I've heard some pretty nutty things come from the left, in fact I've tried to give Bush the benefit of the doubt (he couldn't be as stupid as he sometimes comes across). But I'm starting to have my doubts. Iraq was NOT a terrorist threat before we attacked it. We had Saddam contained and could have kept a lid on him with continous UN inspections. It certainly has the potential to become a terrorist breeding ground for the foreseable future now. We'll be paying the bills on this war for a long time.
As far as dividing the country, when all this first started, Walter Chronkite came out with a very well written piece why we should never enter a war without the full support of the American people. Who do you trust Walter Chronkite or Rush Limbaugh?
Sad fact is, if we pulled out of the war now it would be way worse. For better or worse, we have to see this one through or Iraq will be a bigger threat than it ever was.
Personally I feel a lot less safe now that I see how political and inbred the Dept. of Homeland security appears. As bad as Brown was, I thought just as bad was the arrogance and unwillingness to admit a mistake displayed by Micheal Chertoff in his press confrence concerning Brown. These guys have our protection in their hands and need to set aside their egos and politics.
Way to much cronyism if you ask me. Our Govt is filled with friends of Bush at the expense of losing some very good people who could contribute a lot, if given the chance.
And last but not least, one of the things that made our country great is freedom of religon. We have a wonderful mix of spiritual diversity in this country that has benefited our country tremendously, America is not a "Christian " Country. When did Jesus become an American or pro war?

"We must stop Saddam and his WMD's before he uses them against the United States and its Allies. He is a threat to freedom." Ted Kennedy

pilot91101 said:
I love how you talk about the "trailer trash" that fly your airline. Well that "trailer trash" is paying your bills.

PS.. Bush is a scumbag and I just got home from fighting his stupid war.

Bull Shiet. What squadron and branch. Be truthfull. I don't believe you.

Last edited:
WatchYourElbows said:
The Oil War? The Vengence for Daddy War? I swear, you people should wear lil' sheep masks for halloween. Bahhhhh.

Jeez. Can't you let it go? If this war was for oil then we wouldn't be paying $3.00 at the pump right now. If you're going to constantly vomit up the liberal mantra, at least keep up to date with what the daily complaints are.

Watch your elbow...Do you have a window in your stomach so you can see where you are going? Just curious as I am sure it must be difficult getting around with you head stuck up your ...

Pilot 911 I just have one thing to say...read the above post its for you too.
Thanks for serving.

D.sanchez said:
-Where are all the WMD's we heard about?
-Why are 2000 of our troops dead when we were gonna be greated as 'liberators?'
-Why didn't Bush try to build a coalition like we had in 1991, with troops from more countries, including arab countries helping us..
-What was Bush's exit strategy? Even if you supported the war, aren't you appalled we are still there with no end in sight? Someone screwed up.. right? ...Even if you agree with the war, doesn't it make you mad we haven't caught Osama, the guy we should be after?
-Was it worth it to replace Saddam with a government run by religous fundamentalists- much like Iran?

Well, maybe he burried them. Maybe he gave them to terrorists. Maybe he gave them to Syria. Maybe he destroyed them. But, regardless of your political view, YOU CAN'T DENY THAT HE HAD THEM. He used them on his own people. And Bush did build a coalition, it just wasn't as big as the one during the first Gulf War. And even with a coalition, who do you think does the most fighting?

And lets see. What's the world population? Probably 100 Billion or so? I really don't have any idea, but we are looking for ONE person in whatever that number is. Not all that easy really. If you think it is maybe you should offer your ideas on what the correct strategy for finding him is.

And Iraq, while possibly not having a direct correlation to 9/11, did indeed support international terrorism, with both money, arms, and training facilities. Bush stated after 9/11 that we would go after ALL terrorists, and those who harbor or assist them. Not just those who attacked us, but ALL OF THEM.

I'll bet you don't even remember what it felt like watching that second plane hit the tower. Or watching the people jump. Or watching the towers collapse.

turbodriver said:
Negative, ghostrider. She will win the lawsuit. The "shirt of no service" phrase does not apply to airlines. We dont have said sign at every gate do we?

No she won't. Did you not read the terms from the SWA contract of carriage previously posted? She doesn't have a leg to stand on. She wore an offensive shirt, and was removed per the terms of the contract. And a business has the right to refuse service to anyone, as long as the refusal is not based on racial, religious, or sexual discrimination. That is a right that every business has, whether it is written in a contract or not.

WatchYourElbows said:
When Clinton lied, no one died.

No, no one died in Bosnia, or Serbia. No one died in the Cole attack, or the Embassy bombings. Every time Clinton got in trouble he started an attack somewhere. That's some kind of hero you have there.

Latest resources

Back