• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where's the love??!! Woman Kicked Off SWA Plane for T-Shirt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you are relying on the government to "make your life better" you are not a true American. Get off your a$$ and do it yourself!

Bush, Clinton, who cares....

Both of them have missed the boat. Clinton should have been way more proactive in dealing with Al Queda. Bush should be fighting the war in Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria and possibly Iran. Iraq and Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11. As another poster pointed out, Al Queda and Saddam were not exactly friendly.

Kudos to SWA. I agree decorum, class and dignity are sorely lacking in general today.

Freedom of speech only applies to the public forum, not the private. Your right to freedom of speach ends at my front door so to speak. There are also limits to freedom of speach, for instance you cannot yell "fire" in a crowded theather.

The ACLU will make a big show of this, of course. It will go nowhere. The only 'public sympathy' she will garner is from left-wing Bush haters. Sensible liberals might really dislike Bush, but they will in no case feel that that entitles her to public obscenity.

I am a Bush hater and she gets no sympathy from me.

BTW I have to chuckle when I hear a Bush supporter complain about TSA and lack of power that pilot unions have.

Latest resources

Back