Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
turbodriver said:
It's called a war jackass

I am quite aware that there is a war going on. It's hilarious guys like you act tough behind the veil of anonymous screenames.

Faux news? Get some new material and learn to think for yourself.

turbodriver said:
Well, Regan, and Bush 1 for starters.

*sounds of more crickets*

They didn't fund Osama. The helped equip and train the Mujahideen to help stop the Soviets spread the cancer of Communism. Bin Laden just happened to be involved in the Mujahideen.

Someone needs to go back to history class.

*more sounds of crickets*

She has no chance of winning. Freedom of speech is and always has been limited. You can't yell fire in a theater without getting in trouble. She was asked to change the shirt, she refused. She was asked to cover it up, she did. Then once on the airplane she opened the jacket so it could be seen again. She failed to follow the directives of the aircrew a federal violation, if my memory serves me correct.

I was deadheading the other day and a guy comes on board with a shirt with F.... Off You F...... F... printed on the front. Did a double take for a second at the same time the f/a caught it. She told the Captain who made a quick call to check and see if the guy should get the boot. The option given to this piece of work was turn the shirt inside out and wear it like that or step off and stay behind. He turned it around and that was it.
I can't understand what makes people think that a shirt like that is something that should be worn in an enclosed public place with children and the other 99% of us that have the common sense not to walk out the door wearing something like that. I also wondered where one would wear a shirt like that, if you walk into a bar with that on you may as welll ask for your ass to be kicked!

It is tough enough to raise a child in today's society. Free speech without courtesy. Dropping the "F" bomb in public places with children in earshot. "Daddy, what does F+*& mean?" Let's just all let our testicles and breasts show to the public. Would that not be offensive. Oh, that would be freedom of expression. Not in the Bill of Rights, but covered by Freedom Of Speech. I would not allow this lady into my house with that shirt on. I don't care if I had invited her to dinner with my family. I have a job in raising my children. It takes a village to raise our children. Bad apples like her who cannot make a decision as to where her thoughts should and should not be voiced show their selfishness and total lack of common courtesy. Does anyone think that she would say the F bomb in front of her mother? She was out of bounds in what she wore. She was out of bounds in how she expressed her oppinions. Telling someone how you feel about them is fine. Using expicitives never solves anything. A tee-shirt that noted "I dissagree with the Bush Administration" would have got the same point of view across. Calling them the F++kers is uncouth. Hang on all those who are dicidedly liberal. I felt the same way with the Clinton shirts that depicted our president as a womanizer, dope smoking, draft dodger. Please people, take others into consideration when you do, say, or wear something. Innocent ears and eyes are there to take it in.

A grown adult should know better.

Last edited:
iLR60Mac said:
Please people, take others into consideration when you do, say, or where something. Innocent ears and eyes are there to take it in.

A grown adult should know better.

Thank you for common the common sense quote of the day!

I give SW credit for reacting the way they did. I am sick of the trailer trash society we have become. I could care less about her political views.
(fat pig probably didn't vote anyway)

People have no right to be offensive to others.
South West keeps proving it self to me....

Dave B

WatchYourElbows said:
Cool! I wish you all would hurry up and get over there so the rest of us can enjoy our lives again. Thanks for the sacrifice. :cool:

I'd love to hear you say this to my 6"4 234lb Marine Corp nephew over there protecting your sorry chicken S$&t ASS. PM me and I will give you his address and you can tell him what he is doing is not worth it. I am waiting.

WatchYourElbows said:
soooo, you decide. Should 2000 of our wonderful, young, productive people DIE or should a president get a bj? Get real! You guys LIVE to get those things. LOL Ask yourself, are you better of now then 2000?

I would answer to that, while a president was getting a BJ (and NOT doing his job) the deaths of 3000 people in NYC were being planned and executed. So maybe you shouldn't go there either.:uzi:

Freedom of speech does NOT give someone the right to use obscene language. I do believe there are laws against THAT. So I would say, not only did SWA do the right thing but that they will probably not have much trouble beating this in court.

Although, this woman does live in CA and if it goes before the 9th Circuit Court it's anyone's guess how it will turn out.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
What he is doing is honorable. I have no beef with him. I have trouble with the administration that put him in harms way because of a vendetta.

Latest resources

Back