Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Black and white

[quote

You idiots that keep trying to say Iraq had anything do to with 9/11.. sheesh.
-Where are all the WMD's we heard about? Oh, they were there, i saw them, I was there on the ground in 90/91, there gone now, get over it.
-Why are 2000 of our troops dead when we were gonna be greated as 'liberators?' To the majority in Iraq, we are the liberators. So your saying we should stay home and let them come to us and kill us (your relatives) in the U.S.? Interesting, very manly of you.
-Why didn't Bush try to build a coalition like we had in 1991, with troops from more countries, including arab countries helping us.. He did, the weak did not join the fight.
-What was Bush's exit strategy? When Iraq can take care of itself. Even if you supported the war, aren't you appalled we are still there with no end in sight? We are still in Germany, Korea, Japan. Appalling? We will leave when the time is right. This is not a 30 minute sitcom. This is real life. Someone screwed up.. right? Yes, the Al-Qadets, they severely underestimated our will. Even if you agree with the war, doesn't it make you mad we haven't caught Osama, the guy we should be after? Yes. We also have not captured Hitler, still pissed about that myself... We are still finding German war criminals. Time will tell. Not fast enough for you?
-Was it worth it to replace Saddam with a government run by religous fundamentalists- much like Iran? Much like iran, but NOT Iran. Yes, it is worth it. [/quote]

I appreciate your emotion, but is your world so really black and white?

Make he walk, she needs the exercise

Score is on the board - 8, libs - 0.

GOOD ON US FOR TOSSING HE LARD A$$ OFF.

AMEN

dispatcher121 said:
A restaurant also has signs where they retain the right to refuse service.
Although not required, it is implied with any business.

Negative, ghostrider. She will win the lawsuit. The "shirt of no service" phrase does not apply to airlines. We dont have said sign at every gate do we?

Dangerkitty said:
2000 dead bodies? What the hell are you talking about? The president has 2000 dead bodies? Where? In the Rose Garden?

How had W been harmful to this country?

You better quit while you are way way way behind.

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son. - Dean Wermer

It's called a war jackass

vetteracer said:
Goes to show the low level of your understanding of forign affairs?

WHO DO YOU THINK FUNDED OSAMA??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Well, Regan, and Bush 1 for starters.

*sounds of more crickets*

Last edited:
banger said:
Mine is. I have a leader with integrity now.
Integrity huh? Faking a cause for war is integrity? Appoinnting your buddies to top level positions in DC with no experience? That's integrity? Spending cash like it's water with no end in sight and selling America in pieces to China in the form of IOU's to pay for it all? That's integrity all right.

Nice speech, sheep.

Last edited:
Otto77 said:
this thread rules

GO W!!!

Problem is that this country isnt Christian anymore..this is a fight between the people of non faith and those that have it..and that is why we are in such trouble if the left gets a hold of power! I believe in leaders that have strong faith and convictions.

Just as long as that faith is the same as what you believe right? I'm guessing you're probably one of those hypocrites who wants religion taught in the schools, as long as it's your religion. But if a muslim teacher were teaching islam in your kid's class, you would scream for religion to be excluded from the class. Another example, god forbid if someone gets elected that practices a religion that's different from yours. "They can't hold office!", you'll say. You'll make up some stupid reason why, but the real reason is that they don't practice what you practice. They're not in the majority. You righties forget about freedom of religion that was written into the constitution but since Bush too office it's been swept under the rug. Now, if you aren't with the majority, you don't count. And that applies to all aspects of America. From health care, to the middle class, even evacuation assistance from hurricanes (Both Texas and Louisana were screwed but the gov't in both hurricanes) That's not freedom.

That very same general attitude of [FONT=&quot]superiority [/FONT]is what will eventually make America fall too. Read the history of every great empire that fell.

Last edited:
Back to the Original Thread Folks

This is from www.aero-news.net:

Woman Suing SWA In T-Shirt Flap

Says She Was Kicked Off Flight Because Her Shirt Wasn't PC

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then Lorrie Heasley's was worth 1003. But it was those last three words that got her booted from a Southwest Airlines flight from Los Angeles to Portland Tuesday and now, she's suing the airline.
"I have cousins in Iraq and other relatives going to war," Heasley told the Reno Gazette-Journal. "Here we are trying to free another country and I have to get off an airplane in midflight over a T-shirt. That's not freedom."
Heasley's t-shirt pictured President Bush, Vice President Cheney and Secretary of State Rice. The caption read... well, something very much like "Meet the Fockers..." only different by one letter.
An SWA spokeswoman said the whole thing was about "decency," saying Heasley was taken off the flight in Reno, NV, because airline workers were afraid other passengers would be outraged. She was first given the chance to cover up the t-shirt, according to the airline. Heasley denies that.
The rules on what you can and can't wear as a political statement aren't exactly clear. Southwest's contract with the FAA says the airline can deny boarding to anyone who is offensive, abusive or violent. As far as dress is concerned, the airline can refuse anyone whose clothing is "lewd, obscene, or patently offensive," according to SWA.
The FAA's position: "It's up to the airlines who they want to take and by what rules," FAA spokesman Donn Walker told reporters. "The government just doesn't get into the business of what people wear on an aircraft."
FMI: www.southwest.com

Quick review. The Republicans/Conservatives are in power and they won by a landslide. Ohio this or that... BS... We all saw the map it was a good old fashioned As$ whooping. The country is clearly Republican and Conservative. So for the Liberal Dems trying to fight this fight... You lost wait until the next election cycle.
Here is an idea for the Dems... Next primary don't run a candidate that is boring... Gore, Kerry, Dole... what do those three have in common.
Here is another idea... Win a Friggin senate seat... How about a seat in the house... You can't do that because the country is conservative/republican.
Here is an idea for the Republicans... You are up 46-0 in the second quarter. Why are you even engaging in these arguments? Bush approval is down... who gives a whip he isn't going to run again anyway.

And Cheney can't run (I think he's probably too old anyway). I'd love to see them bring in someone honorable again. (I miss the Reagan era!!!) The point is, bring in someone who UNITES this country. Someone who walks the walk, per se.

Latest resources

Back