• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Watch out FOs on Before T/O PAs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A friend told me that, once upon a time, a Captain might let the Inspector fly the leg. But you can't believe everything you hear....;)
Tom.

I never heard about that one but it reflects the kind of cooperative relationship that should exist. We should all be working together to achieve a common goal and having a little fun along the way.

A friend told me that, once upon a time, a Captain might let the Inspector fly the leg. But you can't believe everything you hear....;)

And there was a time pax were allowed in the cockpit during flight. Not anymore. Other countries still do that but it is getting rare.

I do need to go buy more popcorn and cold drinks. Maybe a new office chair. Snack and a free show - living right.
JAFI. It is Easter. I'm in a hotel room with nothing to do right now. You work for the FAA so I know you're sitting at home. Don't you have a family or anything better to do than this? Or did you violate the grandkids for not finding the Easter eggs according to the manual?

laser, I am truely sorry you are not at home with your family. But that is part of the job. Every job has it's good and bad. As I told a crew that spent over an hour bitching how bad their life sucked - if it is so bad - quit. It is a job and there are other jobs that may be easier to take. I found one. I like what I do. I feel I am making a difference. Some days are better than others. Bitching is a way of releaving stress. Just don't let it take over your life. Then it is not much of a life.

I am catching up on e-mails today. I have too many I have not answered.

While you are feeling sorry for your self just think of the military people standing guard up to their ass in mud, snow, sand, and crap so you can sleep in that warm and dry room. Sometimes ya just have to step back and look at what you got.

laser, I am truely sorry you are not at home with your family. But that is part of the job. Every job has it's good and bad. As I told a crew that spent over an hour bitching how bad their life sucked - if it is so bad - quit. It is a job and there are other jobs that may be easier to take. I found one. I like what I do. I feel I am making a difference. Some days are better than others. Bitching is a way of releaving stress. Just don't let it take over your life. Then it is not much of a life.

I am catching up on e-mails today. I have too many I have not answered.

While you are feeling sorry for your self just think of the military people standing guard up to their ass in mud, snow, sand, and crap so you can sleep in that warm and dry room. Sometimes ya just have to step back and look at what you got.
I think you misunderstood. I'm not complaining. I was just wondering why you're spending your Easter on this kind of idiocy.

I think you misunderstood. I'm not complaining. I was just wondering why you're spending your Easter on this kind of idiocy.

I'm use to it???? And there are times I can't spend with family.

Now I get to decide if I want to do luandry or mow the grass first. I hope you have a pleasant rest of the day.

Wow, I just wasted a good portion of my life watching two Internet Tough Guys go at it.

1. if it was a waste, why did you stay?

2. was it "good" because you enjoyed it or have you not lived that long? If the former, why was it a waste?

3. Lasar was bored, I was sitting at the computer anyway and he vented some frustration on a common topic and he has some links to use. Sounds like a win-win to me.

4. Currently I am avoiding doing laundry..... why are you here?

1. if it was a waste, why did you stay?

2. was it "good" because you enjoyed it or have you not lived that long? If the former, why was it a waste?

3. Lasar was bored, I was sitting at the computer anyway and he vented some frustration on a common topic and he has some links to use. Sounds like a win-win to me.

4. Currently I am avoiding doing laundry..... why are you here?

What's wrong, can't find something to violate me on?

Actually, I admit I did have a purpose - I am casting a biographical movie on Woody Allen. I think you have the perfect amount of neurotic OCD cred to play the lead role. PM me for details!

Latest resources

Back