• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Watch out FOs on Before T/O PAs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's wrong, can't find something to violate me on?

- You have no sense of humor, not a violation but an observation.

Actually, I admit I did have a purpose - I am casting a biographical movie on Woody Allen. I think you have the perfect amount of neurotic OCD cred to play the lead role. PM me for details!

- Would that be Obsessive Compulsive about being neurotic, or neurotic about being obsessive compulsive? I just want to get my character right for the audition.

Really, IMHO you could lighten up some, this is FI. You made the comment, it is fair game then.

Last edited:
Ladies, if I may interject...

In North Dakota it is legal to shoot an Indian on horseback if you're in a covered wagon...

Thanks for your time.

Wow. I leave for a few days and this thread got into a whizzing contest between laser and jafi.

Laserman, pick your battles wisely with the FAA. Not that I'm saying you're wrong, just make SURE you're right. That's the Administrator's seat in your airplane. If it's being abused you NEED to report it. No question. But I know what you're up against, and it's no small mountain.

If you have an Inspector you feel is abusing the jumpseat, you should report that Inspector to their office. Every FSDO/CMO has a feedback link on their website. Use it. Believe it or not, those comments are reviewed and addressed.

Parting thought: It would be unwise to get yourself into a "jumpseat war" with any airline, let alone the FAA.

Good luck out there and fly safe!

- Would that be Obsessive Compulsive about being neurotic, or neurotic about being obsessive compulsive? I just want to get my character right for the audition.

Really, IMHO you could lighten up some, this is FI. You made the comment, it is fair game then.

Thanks a million for the laughs - and also for confirming every single stereotype I have of feds.

Thanks a million for the laughs - and also for confirming every single stereotype I have of feds.

I really doubt that I added or subtracted from your dislikes of any body. I think you made up your opinions long before you read this thread. Good luck with that anger management.

Bye bye......

Latest resources

Back