• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Video from CNBC-Santulli CEO NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man......I dont fly for NJ but this guy is 100% right.... the F********g press......ahhh I hate them.

Education is the key to the general public and their understanding of the fractional industry. The media certainly doesn't help and sadly the general population only believes what they are told to them from the media.

As an example; if the media did a story tomorrow about how bad the chemical BPA really is and where it's found then we see a drop in products bought or used with BPA for a few weeks. Then another story would come along and it would be the new flavor of the week for the news outlets.

Things will turn around in time, but when that time will happen upon us is still to be seen.

Man......I dont fly for NJ but this guy is 100% right.... the F********g press......ahhh I hate them.
I can't stop laughing at these supposed jorunalists stumbling over themselves, trying to ask a question. One guy gets half way through a question and then the other bumbling idiot chimes in with another painful attempt to get in his $.02 worth. These people are a microcosm of what is wrong with the entire left wing and most of the right wing media. These people are nothing more than hacks with a microphone and our ever growing population of illiterates and degenerates think they speak the truth. RTS would have been better off with the likes of Jon Stewart...At least he speaks the truth. Wait.... uhhhh nevermind!

I'm very thankful that RTS is at the helm of our company and hope that the leaders of other companies follow suit and get the word out that business jets are not the problem with this country.

80% of the flights are more for personal reasons and 30% for business is the true breakdown. Go hang out in PBI.MVY.ACK,ASE,TEX, etc. and tell me otherwise.

80% of the flights are more for personal reasons and 30% for business is the true breakdown. Go hang out in PBI.MVY.ACK,ASE,TEX, etc. and tell me otherwise.

IF that is true, SO WHAT!!!! This is still America right? How about the media just do their damned job and report the news instead of being the political activists that they have all become?

Mr Santulli did a good job standing up for the industry and educating the public, starting with the interviewers. I feel pretty confident that they finally got it because they invited RTS back again. The fracs could all use the publicity so surely he'll go on the program again.

RTS mentioned the Joint Preventive Measures Campaign and the fact that NJA is the only frac that hasn't furloughed, yet. Wouldn't it be great if they didn't have to (because enough pilots and other employees opted to help) and Mr Santulli was able to promote the JPMC ideas in his next interview at CNBC? If you haven't already, NJA/I employees, please let the company know your intentions so that they can make plans accordingly. If you've been holding back, not sure they really need the help, please reconsider. The entire economy is hurting and we don't want to dump hundreds of NJ pilots on the street just because some of you were waiting for management to get their house in order first...:erm: It's time to pull together in the best StrongUnion tradition of looking out for one another. Please vote (opt in) to save jobs! NJW

Ahhhhh NJWife! For the first time, I have to call bad form on you! Your closing statements in your post are completely out of line.

Our own union leadership and officials have made it a point NOT to campaign to push the JPM's on anyone. And they have repeated over and over and over ad nauseum that they would like it if no one else did either.

Many threads on our own message boards have been headed off by Brian Ward when it appeared that one individual or another was asking folks to take advantage of these measures, or someone would express "disappointment" that not everyone was doing his/her part.

Now here you are on a public message board doing exactly what they've asked us not to do.

While I understand your passion towards this issue, I think it would be best to respect the wishes of our union officers. Perhaps your post would have been better served by concluding with "Please take the time to read and understand the Joint Preventative Measures, and make an informed decision on what you can or can't do."

Asking people directly to take advantage of the JPM's is contrary to what the union has advised us about doing.

Latest resources

Back