Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Van ride with another crew, interesting comment...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What can you say about Mesa...had a mesa pilot comment on me being too hard on the brakes today as he was deplaning with the other pax. Yeah, I'll make sure to go out of my way for a Mesa jumpseater in the future. How much more unprofessional can you get?

AWACoff,
I haven't heard from you in here for YEARS. What are you doing these days? Everyone still asking for advice on the wrong airline?

I think I almost taxied over a -900 the other day.

I just don't get it, I really, really don't. Almost every time I read a post on this forum, the constant need of some to continue to bash other pilot groups is just plain sickening. This mentality is the sole reason that we pilots apparently can't even walk by each other in the terminals and cordially greet each other in a humane manner. Trust me, I try every time. Just because I work for a different company than you, I'm somewhat inferior?...less qualified?

What makes any one you, Texan Aviator in particular, feel good about yourself in posting something like this? If your encounter was true, and it very well may be, do you really think that attitude personifies the Mesa pilot group? I'm envisioning that situation occuring, and I'm sure the Mesa Captain shook his head in disbelief, and gave that FO a VERY dissaproving stare.

You can say what you want about Mesa pilots. If it makes you feel good and better about yourself, than by all means continue. But what good does it do? Seriously? In the long run, are we as pilots going to gain more by continuing to beat each other down, and claim superiority by the mere basis that we work for different companies? Or maybe...just maybe...we can start to understand that we're all alike (we are!), doing the same thing, complaining about the same issues, and try to make this a better industry altogther. Ultimately, all of this fighting amongst each other, and "my company is better than yours" attitude feeds RIGHT into management's hands.

One other thing...I'll still be the guy walking through the terminal with a smile on my face, and will say "hello, how are you?" to each and every one of you that passes my direction. If you feel a need to avoid me due to my Mesa badge, then so be it.

Earl Williams said:
One other thing...I'll still be the guy walking through the terminal with a smile on my face, and will say "hello, how are you?" to each and every one of you that passes my direction. If you feel a need to avoid me due to my Mesa badge, then so be it.

I'm sure there are lots of great folks at Mesa, they just have the grand misfortune of working for Jay Ornstein.

Latest resources

Back