Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Van ride with another crew, interesting comment...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Earl Williams.

I really agree 100 percent. If you read all my previous post, I have yet to bash anyone. Never, ever. But for someone like Tex Aviator to post such a pointless, toolbox story like that really puts it into perspective. Especially from a new hire gold seal. I mean, one in a million right. If the poor guy could only get laid every once in a while, instead of posting a van ride home story about a Mesa crew on a Friday night.

Hey Tex A,viator, Craftsman has a sale on toolbox accessories, go buy the set you'll need it d!psh!t. Why don't you buy the entire red barn with it to store your Toolshed you !d!ot. And in the mean time, why don't you post another XR profile along with a "getty-up" article about your airline you just started work for, which I respect a lot, but idiots like you tell stories of bogus nature. But stories like that make you feel well b/c of your company, when the truth of it is, you have an A for Amateur stamped on your forehead the minute you open your mouth, and the time after that as well. Your Gold Seal status may become important one day, as might mine, b/c i have it as well.

I can remember a year or so back when you were out of a job a looking, and things were not so golden and since you've been on at your company now, things seem very yippy don't they? Call me what you may, b/c it will just go in one ear and out the other, but don't posting pointless van stories about payrates to make fun of another airline as it only reflects poorly upon your already obvious Toolsheding ignorance.

kj6991 said:
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA.
Come to IAH next month, I'll slap you upside your head with my tool. Might even give ya a good ole country ass whoopin', you some bitch.

cargojunkie said:
you fly for regionals they are all the same. Give it a few years. your all losers

Your implies possession, like you have your cock in your hand. You're is a contraction of you and are, meaning "you are", like you're a retard.

Gold Seal A$$ Clown

What a worthless A$$ Clown! Gold Seal & All. He will be on this same board in 10 years complaining about XJet & bitchin about why he never made it out of the regionals. Probably will still have the "Gold Seal" label on!

Heh.

Reminds me of a van ride that took place about a month ago, also with a Mesa crew. Our CA casually asked them what's new @ Mesa, and the FO launched into a fairly lengthy discussion of their growth, particularly the new Delta flying, and even proclaimed that his upgrade would come quicker than he thought. I kept my mouth shut until I could stand it no longer, and then offhandedly mentioned, "I hear Comair is furloughing...what's up with that?" This kid actually had the audacity to say "Oh, their costs are too high." His captain looked sick when he said it. I mumbled something like "Of course, they actually get a liveable wage," and then shut up before he sic'd pro standards on me.

Now: Are all Mesa pilots such tools? 'Course not. The Mesa captain looked pretty uncomfortable with his FO's gloating, for starters. I will say that any airline with a low pay/quick upgrade situation tends to attract a lot more pilots with this kid's attitude than a higher paid/longer upgrade carrier like, say, Comair.

One final note on Mesa. The "It's not us, it's our CEO!" argument doesn't really hold water. The airplanes don't fly unless you fly them; I have yet to see a serious effort among the Mesa pilot group to stand up to JO, long after it's become apparent what he is. Now if you think fast growth makes crappy payscales worthwhile, fine, you're allowed that opinion, nobody is requiring you to shoulder the load of bettering the profession. Just don't turn around and pretend that the conditions at Mesa are all JO's fault and the pilot group has nothing to do with them.

I've been there done that... The pilots I worked with were all miserable. Everybody hated life. If you are married and have kids take a good look at what you put them through. Why are you stressed you missed your commute home again? because your home life is wrecked and on the verge of divorce. The other option would be to move your family every time a base closes. I was displaced 3 times in 2 years. Air wisconsin, they call themselves the best regional and that's a bunch of bs.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back