Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Van ride with another crew, interesting comment...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TEXAN AVIATOR

Bewbies
So I'm riding with my crew to the hotel, along with a crew from another airline. It started with the "who do you fly for?" We told them, and I asked how about yourself, "MESA". It kinda got silent, then one of them talks about the CRJ-900. Someone asks, "what are the rates like for the 900?" One replies with, get this... "who cares man it's a 900, that thing is huge!":angryfire

TEXAN AVIATOR said:
So I'm riding with my crew to the hotel, along with a crew from another airline. It started with the "who do you fly for?" We told them, and I asked how about yourself, "MESA". It kinda got silent, then one of them talks about the CRJ-900. Someone asks, "what are the rates like for the 900?" One replies with, get this... "who cares man it's a 900, that thing is huge!":angryfire

All I can say is, too bad their paycheck isn't "huge," what a loser. And they wonder why people give MESA a hard time.

He doesn't speak for the rest of us! Hes probly a san juaner and is going to be an FO for 5 years because he only has 200 hours. Its pilots like him that only care about flying a BIG RJ becase they have a lil rj down stairs. F-em! There are alot of really good guys at mesa. However they keep a low key. Its dorks like him that are aways out there say'n something stupid and making a great impression to everyone else.

Jack Mehoff said:
He doesn't speak for the rest of us! Hes probly a san juaner and is going to be an FO for 5 years because he only has 200 hours. Its pilots like him that only care about flying a BIG RJ becase they have a lil rj down stairs. F-em! There are alot of really good guys at mesa. However they keep a low key. Its dorks like him that are aways out there say'n something stupid and making a great impression to everyone else.

Jack:
I agree! We had a great guy on the JS just last week! He had nothing but positive things to say, and knew what not to talk about! A real class act! I hope there are a lot like him! However, like you say, every group has its share of dorks!

I always get a laugh when JO touts about having the some of the highest paid regional pilots around.. which is true but it's the top 2% of the company brown nosers that only fly the 900 around and fought to have a 20 year pay increase for themselves.

Haha. The guy was probably saying that just to piss you off. Sort of like "live flame bait", if you will. :)

Yeah, I'm sure there are no tools at other airlines, just at Mesa.

You can hate Mesa but I'll tell you every time it is our Fucking CEO, not us that is the problem...

Maybe someday you'll take credit for the stupid things that happen at your company?

TEXAN AVIATOR said:

Dude, you are the one who is a serious dork if you discuss pay rates during the van ride! That comment was probably just his way of getting your goat and saying "Dork, STFU!" :rolleyes:

Anais Nin,

I'm with you here. I was thinking the same thing. I've always though Tex Aviator was a dork from his posts and such. I don't know why, just have. He always has some "highlight" remark about jetlinkin it and i just have a funny feeling he is a nerd. Granted, I do feel he works for a fine company.

TA you said in your post your crew was the only other crew in the van and that "someone asked what are the pay rates for the 900 like." But i can only assume it was you or your crew that asked about pay rates to the Mesa crew after a long day.

Saying the 900 is huge by the Mesa guy might have been the most crafty thing to say. But your the guy that has to post EMB-145XR and Gold Seal on your profile and post yippy Expressjet articles when your right out of training, and frankly, nobody really cares your in an XR or that your Gold Seal. You could be furloughed and out of a job tomorrow and working along side that same Mesa crew 3 months later. Toolbox

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back