• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA wins...Pilots lose

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That might be the funniest thing written here!

"Facts" on an Internet forum...Ha! Good one :)

Like everything else you said was "fact." Right. Do you play a lawyer on T.V., too?

As a matter of fact I do. Ha!

So tell me what in my post is not a fact. You could argue that a judge might throw out the Nic.

Unfortunately, never once in case law has it happened over a seniority arbitration.

Everything else in my post is 100% factual.

Kind of sad isn't it? That you'd have pilots out there proclaiming to be your "brother" so long as you agree with them. Disagree however, and you're the first on their sh-t list.

Kind of like Liberals....they pride themselves on being the most "tolerant" of people....so long as they agree with you....If they disagree with you....you are a dirt bag....Liberal tolerance is like ALPA brotherhood.

My sympathies to the AWA pilots. Burn the place to the ground. F--- uSAPa, and f--- anyone who voted for them.

So are you against all unions or only that union. I though union memberhsip was about collective bargaining and "brotherhood". Obviously ALPA is the ONLY union that counts. The UAW, Teamsters, and hundreds of others obviously are no good then either. Just the union that you belong to. Or, maybe you have forgotton that we live in a democracy and people have the right to make their own choices. Wheather or not YOU approve, the majority deceided that USAPA better represented their goals/ideals than ALPA. Mabe this will be the wakeup for the heads of ALPA (my union by the way) that their leadership has not been working, and maybe we need to get back to the core. Working with ALL pilots, and not representing their own members in battles against each other and walking right into managements play book. Only by strong leadership can we stop this whipsaw that we see. Every contract that has given up scope, work-rules and opened the door to the mess we have now has been signed off by both the locals and national.

So are you against all unions or only that union. I though union memberhsip was about collective bargaining and "brotherhood". Obviously ALPA is the ONLY union that counts. The UAW, Teamsters, and hundreds of others obviously are no good then either. Just the union that you belong to. Or, maybe you have forgotton that we live in a democracy and people have the right to make their own choices. Wheather or not YOU approve, the majority deceided that USAPA better represented their goals/ideals than ALPA. Mabe this will be the wakeup for the heads of ALPA (my union by the way) that their leadership has not been working, and maybe we need to get back to the core. Working with ALL pilots, and not representing their own members in battles against each other and walking right into managements play book. Only by strong leadership can we stop this whipsaw that we see. Every contract that has given up scope, work-rules and opened the door to the mess we have now has been signed off by both the locals and national.

USAPA isn't a union. It's just a tool being used by the Easties to rape the West pilots of their seniority. There's nothing even remotely resembling a "brotherhood" to it.

USAPA isn't a union. It's just a tool being used by the Easties to rape the West pilots of their seniority. There's nothing even remotely resembling a "brotherhood" to it.

The same can be said of alpo and senior vs junior. alpo rapes the junior pilots so that the senior pilots benefit.
Does anyone here REALLY believe that most of these over 60 dudes will retire before 65? Does anyone believe that they'll stop with 65? What will be the response if you've got a vocal minority (much like the vocal minority that pushed for 65) push for 67/unlimited? The lawmakers will support it since it helps them with social security payouts.
alpo's turned into an organization that wants to screw the junior by the senior.
I'm at the point where I trust UAL mismanagement/tilton more than I trust alpo/pretard/wallach. And I'm not alone among the 2172. alpo's no longer a union; it's just an excuse for the senior guys to f%ck the junior pilots.

I stopped reading after you said "alpo" in your first sentence. :rolleyes:

Just out of curiousity could Airways pilots now not being ALPA put them in a weak postion if United were to merge or aquire them? Wouldnt that be a twist of irony, the second they vote out of the national union they are broadsided/stapled to the bottom of United!

Kinda like the TWA pilots, represented by ALPA, were stapled to the bottom of the AMR pilot list, represented by AN INDEPENDENT UNION.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back