• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think this fight is far from one-sided! The USAIR guys have a point. IMO. Having 5-8 yr AWA Capts pushing 20 yr USAIR vets out of their seniority, regardless of who bought who, is B.S. I saw it with Pan AM/National. Be fair guys and give until it hurts or you will all get hurt.
In the earlier days the cockpit crews were 70/30 military vets. Now it looks like a 70/30 civilian ratio and it appears to me that there are is a lot more name calling and animosity. Draw your own conclusions but the posters today appear to be a lot more aggressive and "lippy."

No one is pushing any vets out of anything, if you were senior before, you are senior now, if you were junior then, you are junior now, anything else is a windfall.

What is so hard to understand? The real story is that the Easties are trying to improve their position at the expense of the Westies, NIC said NO! The NIC Stands!

Oh I know usapa's band of merry men band are busy working on their little DOH list, It won't stick, management has already accepted the NIC,

Last edited:
Funny how I offered full proof of my identity in which you could verify yet you refused it. Wonder if that is because the very proof I offer will prove you wrong and make you out to be a bigger fool than you have already done for yourself. My offer is still on the table. However I doubt you will take advantage of it since proof doesn't seem to work in your favor.

It appears if you've been outed as a liar. Odd isn't it?

See ya!

You haven't offered any proof. You've offered the name of a retired pilot. That's it. I could do the same thing with dozens or even hundreds of different names. That's not proof. You have yet to answer to the posts of yours that 737 posted back up for everyone to see. I think that's proof enough that you're really Steven the EMB loser after 19 years at Airways. :laugh:

You haven't offered any proof. You've offered the name of a retired pilot. That's it. I could do the same thing with dozens or even hundreds of different names. That's not proof. You have yet to answer to the posts of yours that 737 posted back up for everyone to see. I think that's proof enough that you're really Steven the EMB loser after 19 years at Airways. :laugh:

There you go again with your lies. Do you want me to post the pm I sent you offering to send you copies of my documents to verify what I say? Your reply was, "I couldn't possibly care less." You refuse to accept facts cause it shoots holes straight thru your accusations. Imagine that...you won't accept government documents as proof. Not suprising. I offered you my full name but you screamed "FAKE NAME FAKE NAME!" then I offered to send you scanned copies of my documents yet you refuse. Opps there goes your credibility again. If you were just young I'd give you a pass. But you have demonstrated that you are simply plumb dumb.

See ya!

Last edited:
You still haven't responded to your very own words that say you are a former J4J pilot and current EMB190 loser. Sorry, but you can't get past your own words, just like "Marty."

You still haven't responded to your very own words that say you are a former J4J pilot and current EMB190 loser. Sorry, but you can't get past your own words, just like "Marty."

This is rich. School girl mentality(can't blame ya though since you only have a high school education). I offer up scanned copies of my documents to prove to this pft guy what I claim. His response, "You could easily send the docs of a friend or room mate. That doesn't prove anything." You are too much. Refusing to accpet the proof offered cause it will indeed show you as the liar that you are.

See ya!

Last edited:
Bdfg1

I don't work for either but didn't the East guy's agreed to binding arbitration before the award?
Do you thinks a 15 Year 737 Reserve F/O should be ahead of a 10 year B757 Line Holder Captain?
If after 15 year your in the last 50 number on a seniority list of +3000 you got longevity but no seniority, don't you think? vbmenu_register("postmenu_1601630", true);

Care to elaborate? If you're merely talking about the seriousness of the two issues, then I see what you're saying, and I agree.

Sure...but first, "the seriousness of the two issues." Are you joking? What else would I be talking about? Do you think I think West pilots are not serio--:eek: do you think the East pilots are serious about these issues?

It's obvious that the issues confronting the founders were far more serious, but the principles of equality, fairness, protection from an immoral majority, etc... are the same. It's the same principles on different scales.

No...very different principles and...you said bedrock principles, not just principles found in any "writ of the Rhelm". The Continental Congress spent huge amounts of time researching what would be the American philosophy of government that was remarkably different that that of George III's Kingdom.

The wrtings of Locke, Montesquieu, Blackstone were the top three thinkers cited the most by the Founders. Get this: there is one primary source cited more than any other document. The Founders cited this source...in regards to political theory and judicial law--four times more than Montesquieu and Blackstone, twelve times more than Locke. What was the source? The Bible (source: The Origins of American Constitutionalism, Lutz, LSU Press. p143.

So, before you take any moral high ground based on bedrock principles, especially support of those involved in alleged criminal felony acts against someone/thing you find morally reprehensible, make sure you put into practice those bedrock principles. The outcome may be different. The success of this great country is because of those bedrock principles.

Your comparison to them with this issue as a "wink and nod" and accolade to alleged felony behavior (of any kind from any individual on either side) is...bad form and unprofessional.

"Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people... Be not intimidated, therefore, by any terrors, from publishing with the utmost freedom...nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberty by any pretenses of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery, and cowardice." ~ John Adams

T8

I honestly thank you for further proving my point for me. Less work for me.

See ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure...but first, "the seriousness of the two issues." Are you joking? What else would I be talking about? Do you think I think West pilots are not serio--:eek: do you think the East pilots are serious about these issues?

No...very different principles and...you said bedrock principles, not just principles found in any "writ of the Rhelm". The Continental Congress spent huge amounts of time researching what would be the American philosophy of government that was remarkably different that that of George III's Kingdom.

The wrtings of Locke, Montesquieu, Blackstone were the top three thinkers cited the most by the Founders. Get this: there is one primary source cited more than any other document. The Founders cited this source...in regards to political theory and judicial law--four times more than Montesquieu and Blackstone, twelve times more than Locke. What was the source? The Bible (source: The Origins of American Constitutionalism, Lutz, LSU Press. p143.

So, before you take any moral high ground based on bedrock principles, especially support of those involved in alleged criminal felony acts against someone/thing you find morally reprehensible, make sure you put into practice those bedrock principles. The outcome may be different. The success of this great country is because of those bedrock principles.

Your comparison to them with this issue as a "wink and nod" and accolade to alleged felony behavior (of any kind from any individual on either side) is...bad form and unprofessional.

"Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people... Be not intimidated, therefore, by any terrors, from publishing with the utmost freedom...nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberty by any pretenses of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery, and cowardice." ~ John Adams

T8

Nice rebuttal T8. However if you haven't guessed by now, anything presented to pcl_128 is not valid considering facts presented to him he's simply, "I couldn't possibly care less.".

See ya!

I honestly thank you for further proving my point for me. Less work for me.

See ya!
I was just sitting here reading this stuff and I had to chuckle.
This same individual, that paid for his job, thereby preventing another pilot from being hired. He directly lined the pockets of management and the expense of another pilot, has the nerve to throw around the word scab.

Latest resources

Back