• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, USCABA was a tyrannical attempt by the Easties to rape the West pilots of what was rightfully theirs. Absolutely disgusting.

No, alpo was a tyrannical attempt to rape the East pilots of what was rightfully theirs. Absolutely disgusting.

See ya!

Later on ******************************bag.

Ahh see? I was correct. You certainly have the attitude, understanding, vocal skills, comprehension and a vast command of the English language that would serve you very well as president of alpo.

See ya!

No, USCABA was a tyrannical attempt by the Easties to rape the West pilots of what was rightfully theirs. Absolutely disgusting.

Defend ALPA/AWA if you desire however to even remotely defend the federal crime of mailing feces is a bit of a stretch don’t you think.

What about the east guy who shot at his neighbor, was that a way to garner support?
I was not aware someone shot at his neighbor. Are you talking about the guy who got fired over the gun discharge, or literally shooting at his next door neighbor?

As has been said many times, but somehow never believed here on FI.com, is that the Nic was really the last straw. It took something as horrendous as a no-fence loss of 18 years seniority to finally wake up the East pilots. And awaken they did.

ALPA has been piss-poor in its representation of US Airways pilots for a loooong time. This change was long over due.

But you can think of it however you'd like. Good luck to you in regards to AA; hope they can get through this period without furloughs.

BC,

Appreciate the regards. Likewise. We'll just have to agree to disagree on the formation of USAPA and the motives... As I understand it, whatever seniority # you had at the old USAir/AWA, is the new seniority # you have at the new airline, correct? (except for the top 500 slots.) I guess I just don't understand why that is considered unfair.

Latest resources

Back